Little Butterfly(Older sister!ShinobuXLittle sister!Reader)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

(5 years ago) (reader age:9)

Shinobu was walking around the Butterfly Estate,looking for her (h/c) haired sister. She finally spotted her, holding a bokken, and swinging it around, attempting to train by herself. Shinobu chuckled lightly, then walked over to her, and adjusted (Y/N)'s form, smiling. (Y/N) looked up at her older sister, and smiled, listening.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

(Present Time) (reader age:14)

'What's going on'? Why are we here? How did this happen'? These thoughts ran through (Y/N)'s head, as she woke up, to see Douma, smiling at her.

That's when she noticed, Shinobu's haori was draped over her, and Shinobu's body lay far away from her. She finally noticed Kanao standing in front of her, holding her blade, protecting her. (Y/N) quickly got to her feet, readied her blade, and stood next to Kanao, trying not to give into her thoughts to just give up and cry.

However, she was knocked backwards by one of his attacks, rolling to a stop on her side, groaning. Kanao ran at Douma, and tried attacking, only to be knocked back too. Douma, thinking (Y/N) was unconscious, started to ready an attack for Kanao, just as she was getting up.

She turned and her eyes widened, only for her vision to be obscured by a figure in her field of vision. A scream tore through the air, as sharp ice crystals tore through      (Y/N)'s body. She finally collapsed, shivering, not getting up or opening her eyes. Blood poured from her wounds, but it was cold blood that spilled onto the floor.

Kanao grew angry at the sight, and attacked, using a special attack, finally killing the Upper Moon. She rushed to (Y/N), calling for a kakushi, and finally one appeared, and began treating (Y/N).

(After Muzan)

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open, to a sunrise, and Kanao standing over her, smiling, with tears falling from her eyes, as she enveloped her into a hug. Kanao then gave her a folded note, and a small parcel, which
(Y/N) opened.

The note read, 'For my Little Butterfly, always and forever, your beloved sister, Shinobu' .

When she opened the parcel, inside was Shinobu's butterfly hair pin. Tears fell from (Y/N)'s eyes, as she hugged the pin close to her chest, collapsing to the ground, sobs racked her body. She felt someone touch her shoulder, making her gasp and look up, but she didn't see anyone.

'I will always be with you, my little butterfly'