𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

RRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!

"Finally THE END OF SCHOOL! For today..." I pout as i walk towards the vending machine.

I bring out my purse and drop some coins. I decided to get a strawberry yogurt. I got my drink and walk off. Grabbing my other bag which contains my camera, i lean beside a pillar. 

"That plant looks good" since i was bored, i turn on my camera while my juice box hangs from the straw in my mouth. I peek in the peephole focusing on the flower hanging from the tree. 

"C'mon why won't it focus." i tried to focus the object many times.

Not noticing the sounds or chatter of two people. After a million tries i got it to focus....i clicked the camera-

"....w-what?!" my eyes widened as i caught a photo...of...

the famous setter here in our school

Of course he gotta heard the shutter. He looked towards my direction slightly shocked. My juice box was dropped as i lower my camera as my eyes meet his.

"SHIT SHIT NO NO NO!" 

"HEY HEY AKAASHI! WHAT'S WRONG- oh?" what made me even more shock was the ace looking back and fourth at us.

"u-uhm.."

"EXCUSE ME!" without hesitation i quickly ran the opposite direction. Ignoring the yells from him. 

"OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! WHY?! HE MUST THINK IM A STALKER OR SOME SHIT! GOOD JOB SELF. YOU EARNED YOURSELF A REWARD OF TOTAL HUMILIATION!" i scolded myself as i slowed down panting. I sighed a i open the gallery, my eyes widened as HE is perfectly focused in the photo. ANNDDD looking at the camera DIRECTLY. 

"....i might consider in killing myself...WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!!" i internally panicked.

While i was glad that today's friday meaning i wouldn't have to deal with it for two days...

Time skip Sunday~

"HOW THE FUCK WAS IT SUNDAY ALREADY?!" i screamed through my pillow. I huffed as i sat on my bed. i check my phone and looked through to see if i have any events or stuff i need to accomplish.

"Looks like i have nothing to do today. Might as well head out" i sighed walking towards my closet. I wore a simple blue shirt with jeans. It's a bit chilly so i got my zip up Fukorodani jacket.

~~~~

"Ah yes..one cup of mocha. That's all and please keep the change"

"Alright miss!" I scroll through my phone while waiting for my order. Once i have it i went outside and sat on the tables. I open my notebook for photography and looked through it.

PING!

"Eh?" i received a message from one of my bestfriends. I open it reading the message.

....

i choke on my drink. "WHAAATTT?!"

Aoi♡︎:
HEY LUCK BASTARD! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU BUT THE FAMOUS SETTER OF FUKORODANI WAS LOOKING FOR YOU LAST FRIDAY!

You:
YOU'RE NOT KIDDING?! IM SO DOOMED! HUHU :((

Aoi♡︎:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN DOOMED IT'S A BLESSING! Unless there's something you have yet to spill...

You:
...here

I explained exactly what happened last friday. She told me stuff like im lucky and what else. But for me...it's a bad luck..

"WHAT IF HE FINDS ME CREEPY?! Wait...IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE...RIGHT?! He can think whatever he wants..BUT STILL-"

"L/n?" I flinched at the familiar voice. I turn around and let out a breath.

"It's just you...Konoha-senpai" he chuckles and takes a seat next to me.

"How many times i told you no need to call me senpai. Although Bokuto would like it.." i nervously laugh at the ace's name. Recalling he was there too...

"Anyways, how you doing with math?" Konoha here is apparently my math tutor. So that's how we got to know each other. But since he's part of the volleyball club he's somewhat busy so we don't get to hang around each other a lot.

"Still having trouble..but i think im starting to have a little chance..?" He chuckles and stands up.

"Thanks for the small chat. But i gotta go." We both bow to each other. He walked off but then turned back.

"oh yeah. Akaashi's looking for you actually" my mind went blank.

"O-oh he is..? Is he..? U-um-"

"But im not sure if it was you. But he did describe you though..anyways see ya!" I wave.

....

.....

"Fuck my life.."

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

a/n: HEY HEY HEY! so uhm..how you guys doin'? This is my second book and i hope you guys will like it. Sorry for my grammar btw.
Anyways! If you like too check out my Bakugouxreader book then go!

Vote and comment pleassee? With a cherry on top? 💖😳

Here have some hearts lol
💖💞❤️💝💗💓💕❣️💟
And a kiss 😘 hehe