𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20

A/n: okEi 5k reads what the fu-

Tysm 💖💕

oh and here's akaashi's outfit that ny forgetful ass forgot to include

credits to the photo lol

Y/n's PoV

Its been...uhh..minutes? Hours? That Akaashi and i been playing at the arcade.

And perhaps we forgot about Bokuto and Kuroo.

Not that im complaining or anything....

I also used my camcorder and took videos if i had the chance to. Right now we're finding a new game. I look around and laughed at the idea i have when i saw the game.

"Akaashi-kun, this could be out of the bet but..." i stiffle my laughs as Akaashi-kun look at me weirdly. I grab my camcorder and made it record. I face it in front of him.

In which he gives a small wave to to the camera.

I chuckled. "What if...pfft"

"What is it Y/n?" I giggle and point to the machine.

"What if you play that" i put the camera and record his reaction.

"Oh.."

Small time skip~

"HAHAHA WHY ARE YOU SETTING THE BALL?! YOU LOOK WEIRD" i kept on laughing as Akaashi had trouble in setting the basketball to the net.

Yup. Basketball.

He scratches his head. "Y-You suggested this. And you're recording it. S-stop recording.." i zoom the camera to his face as a small blush was seen. But it was not that visble because of the lights in the arcade.

"Y-you...haven't made it past 5 p-points..!" i teased him.

"How about you try this? Im not a basketball player.." i giggled at his sad and offended tone.

"The ball's too heavy.."

"Cause its a basketball!"

"Y/n.." he whines as i zoom the camera to his face again. He blocks the camera with his hand as i playfully try to get past his hands.

Without realizing the machine ended as Akaashi only scored 3 points. I directed the camera to the score board and then back at Akaashi laughing at him. As he covers his mouth and blocks the camera again.

"This gotta be my favorite moment" i giggled as he bit his lips as went to a next game. I laughed.