𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

a/n: OYA OYA OYA!

Just a quick reminder.

Im not an expert in photography or videography hehe. If reader-chan is one then im sorry if i written some things that make no sense or that isn't really related.
👉👈 Don't get mad or laugh at me huhu

I only experienced basic photography in grade 6...soo it might help? But again its been long so 😣 

I DID SOME RESEARCH ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
But it isn't enough...→)╥﹏╥)
The research i only did was tools that i know but don't know the name of lol
I watch videos of photography shooting chu chu and i know the looks of the tools.

Im really sorry if i don't make sense 😭😣

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

I stuff a go pro inside the inner pockets and zip up my adidas sports bag. I let out a breath and wipe the sweat in my forehead.
(If there's a specific bag for these stuff please comment..)

"Man i stink...should i take a bath or just sleep and take one in the morning? Im too tired for this shit.." i flop on my bed looking at the time.

"So tomorrow is the training camp huh? After that i need to join with them to Shinzen's school...Im a student at Fukurodani but i don't know shit about these..even Emi and June knew"

Taking one last glance at the bracelet. Closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"What in the hell is my alarm clock waking me up on weekends-

...

Right. Camp. Promotion. Volleyball. Video. School. Work.

Akaashi-"

...

"WHAAT?!" i fell off the bed with my blanket entangled between my legs. I sat up and blow my hair out of my face. I look at the mirror in front of me.

"Disgusting.."

Seeing the reflection of a bird's nest and my clothes wrinkled. A small drop of saliva  on my cheek.

"I feel disgusted" i walk towards my bathroom took a shower.

~~~~

"MUCH BETTER~" i continue to do the usual hygiene stuff then changed into a Fukurodani shirt with my jacket from the photography club. Color white and on the back it says Fukurodani Photography Club and on the front it has my name printed on the top right.

Finishing off with some joggers and my bracelet.

"Karasuno? Never heard of it." I quickly look through my camera to see if it's charged or if it has any space.

"Should i...shoot some photos for the other clubs..?" I bit my lip struggling to make up my mind.

PING!