𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

its twelve midnight..and am i writing this instead of letting my brain sleep? Yes.

Y/n's PoV

"...i wanna go back and join the training camp..school's boring." I glance at the clock slowly ticking.

"But at least i'll be able to join the summer camp..."

Resisting the urge to sleep in class i jotted down notes of the english lecture.

Its been a few weeks from the training camp, and a few weeks that i haven't said sorry to Bokuto...whoops.

But hey, I ALREADY FOUND SOMEONE TO MODEL FOR ME.

Time skip~

"U-uhm L/n...are you sure that i am capable of modeling?"

I grinned. "Of course! It is kinda hard at first, but i bet you could ace it. Ayano!"

Ayano is at my house for the modeling project. I finished bringing out makeup pallettes and some clothes.

"You know...i could've paid for the clothes-"

"Hush now. Its fine! And these are cheap but SO GOOD! The hats and accessories are from Emi. So you better keep that in mind. Anyways we also have our own accessories thanks to your painting stuff!"

Ayano's hobby is painting. Which im REALLY jealous of. I mean, who wouldn't live some pretty paintings?!

"T-thanks L/n."

"Y/n. Call me Y/n- OH and actually...Akaashi-kun also helped with the shopping."

"H-huh what?"

"Well you see..."

Flashback~

"Um..L/n" I gasped and turned around. Releasing a breath.

"A-akaashi-kun..hello.. anyways, about when i un..ignored Bokuto sorry about that-"

He shook his head. "Its fine. Its quite a miracle he hasn't gotten into emo mode."

I laugh at his statement. I then noticed how he fiddled with his fingers, but his face remains stoic as ever.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No..but i actuall um, i have a friend and her birthday's coming soon. I was wondering if you could help me.." i stared at him dumbfounded. But smiled.

"Sure! And while we're at it, i needed to shop some clothes for the modeling project!"

"Isn't that..expensive?"

"Nah..just some thrift shops and all! Anyways im used to this so its a deal!" I grinned feeling suddenly excited.

He nods while i clap both of my hands together.

"Alright! So when do we start?"

"Maybe this weekend? Saturday.."

"SURE!

______☼︎______

"Ohoho~ so you have a date with Akaashi sEnpAi huh?"

"Emi shut up. I would've called you instead but its a win win right?" I chuckled sitting on the train while talking to Emi through the phone.

"Yeah right. Are you going to buy some photography accessories as well?"

I stood silent for a while. I was planning on getting new lens and a go pro of my own.

"...nah! I'll get some when i already saved some!"