𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

The three of us got what we ordered and sat on the tables outside

"Itadakimasu!" We dig in silently but i noticed Bokuto has slowly been changing back to himself.

"What should i do? How can i make the Bokuto back on his feet?!" I didn't notice i was practically glaring at my food and so deep into my thought.

",..-L/n...L/n-san..L-"

"HEY L/N!"

"I LIKE VOLLEYBALL- huh?" The two stare at me. I felt myself blush and heard a feint laughter from Akaashi. Making me blush even more. I turn my gaze to Bokuto who was grinning slowly.

"Hey..Hey..HEEEYY! You like volleyball huh?! What position do you play? Or wait- aren't you in the photography club?! OR DO YOU JUST PLAY-"

"Bokuto-san you're overwhelming L/n.. please be calm for a moment" Akaashi tried to stop his overflowing questions.

tRieD..

"NE CAMERA GIRL!"

"c-camera girl..?"

"DO YOU LIKE ME?!" Another wave of heat filled my cheeks.

"P-pardon?!" I was taken aback once again.  

" H-how can he be so bold?! Or its either it  turned out wrong.."

"Bokuto-san that came out...a different meaning. I apologize L/n-san what i think he means if he's your favorite in the court." My sweat drop.

"What you think..?"

"W-well...not exactly. But! I do like your cut shots and straights. I managed to get a shot of it too!" I beamed as his face turned back to his usual one. But more with a hint of excitement.

"WOOO HEY HEY HEY! MIND IF I SEE IT?!" i giggled. At the corner of my eye i noticed Akaashi with an unexplainable face.

"Yeah! Um..Akaashi-san would you like to see yours too?" He then cough all of a sudden. I panicked and handed out some water while Bokuto rubs his back.

"Woah Akaashi! You better be careful. Here Y/n handed over some water." My breath hitched at the use of my first name. But i didn't mind actually..

"You don't mind me using your first name right?!" I chuckle and nod while opening my camera gallery. I then found the shots i was looking for.

"Ah! Here. Sorry if i mostly took the college team because..well um-"

"WOOOHOOO I LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS. RIGHT AKAASHI? RIGHT? RIGHT?!"

"Yes Bokuto-san you look good there. L/n those are some nice pics by the way." He shows a small smile which is enough to make my heart do flips. I smile back.

"Thank you Akaashi-kun- EH?!" He waves his arm.

"I don't mind. We're in the same year anyway." The two continued looking through my photos with Akaashi telling Bokuto to not drop my camera. I laugh at the two while i sip my drink.