𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 23

A/n: hello! :> What's your favorite song? Lmao im just bored hehe

....

oh and...

TYSM FOR 6K AAACKK AUDVAKDI

AND ONE LAST NOTE!

YOU. ARE. BOOOOOOTTIIFUUUULLLLL!

ALL OF US ARE BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN WAYS! PERIODDDTTTTTTTTTT!

Now lets get back to the story :>

....i may or may not be procrastinating-

Author PoV

"Y/N STOP AVOIDING EVERYTHING!" you shut your eyes as everyone had eyes on the two of you. You sheepishly smiled and pulled Emi to a corner.

"Look Emi, im not avoiding Akaashi-kun-"

"Pfft, yeah right. Oh and what's the reason again you say? Hmm oh yeah-

BECAUSE YOU WANT AYANO TO STOP. AND HOW? BY AVOIDING AKAASHI. SERIOUSLY IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" You glanced at the side and saw June sighing before patting Emi on her shoulder.

"Emi...look the three of us know we are done with Ayano's shenanigans. But you gotta chill for a moment. We will figure something out but not right now!" Emi bites her lips as she sighs.

"Fine, but you know its better to talk to him Y/n"

"I know, but i just need some distractions.." Emi pouts as Hagiwara appears.

"how about instead of chatting and sulking about your lovelives, you guys help out. And Aoi-san, maybe you could help out too" Emi rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever big guy." Hagiwara scoffs before he grabs the materials from you.

"What the-"

"We'll need that for extras. Never knew you were actually helpful here" you smack his arm in which he avoided as he snickers while running off.

"YOU BEANPOLE! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL-"

"You know i'm pretty curious. What made him change?" you froze in place as you nervously laughed.

"Yeah...what made him change?" You ask along as June gave you the 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"Welp, i guess i should leave. I have to tutor Ayano...ugh"

"Wait you do?" June questions.

"Yup. You heard me. Since YOU TWO AREN'T AROUND im stuck with her. OH and i wonder WHY SHE keeps on sticking with us, with AKAASHI. You guys have any answers?" You ignored her as you pretended to look at the clipboard you're holding. June and Emi eyed each other as they sighed.

"Hey June" Emi whispers.

"What?"

"You better interrogate her. We both know, she knows, okay?!" June nods as Emi walks out the door.

"Sheesh, Ayano, Akaashi, Ayano, Akaashi, man i've been hearing those names. Whats going on a love triangle?" You and June gasped as Hagiwara just stared at you two boredly.

"YOU W-WERE E-EAVESDROPPING?!" you yelled.

"Okay...and we thought you changed.."

"...you guys know curiousity killed the cat. And what im gonna do about the information? Nothing. So don't lose sleep just thinking about me eavesdropping" he rolls his eyes as you and June groaned.