𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18

"You stupid oaf,

AYANO HAS COPIED YOUR LOOKS!"

I then remembered how people mistakened me for Ayano. And vice versa.

"....Oh.."

"W-WHA-WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'OH'?!"

I covered both of my ears because of Emi's screaming. "Well...we're not too sure about that-"

"nOt tOo sUrE aBOuT tHat- YOU'RE TOO NICE! WAY TOO NICE!" I sighed.

"Emi...im sure her mother just...picked the style-"

"Y/n, you and i both know you're not stupid enough to know she is copying you. You didn't want to believe it because she's very nice!" I gulped and looked down. Knowing Emi its the truth.

"I didn't want to believe it also Y/n...she helped us with homeworks and other stuff. She agreed to be your model. SHE'S THE SWEETEST SHY GIRL!"

"Yeah but....why?"

"I don't know the reason of her copying you. Have you two fought that June and I didn't know about?" i shake my head as i know Ayano and i have never fought.

"Let's talk about this later....i have some things to do" i remembered the plan of June and i made for his confession to Emi..

"Just...don't lie to me okay?" She pleads while holding her hand. I smirked.

"You know, if we did fought we wouldn't have been talking now" she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Time skip~

"HURRY UP JUNE OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Emi whines at the classroom of June's. June hurriedly packed his laptop and went to us.

I sighed. "He's probably organizing the video he's gonna use"

"Geez what took you so long?! And what were you doing on your laptop?"

"A-ah...its nothing" June glanced at me while i nod.

The three of us enter the classroom. Unfortunately, we're late. As we arrived,

"Oh no.."

"Ah! You three this is the first time you're late! I'll leave it off as a warning. But now as you can see im just introducing our new member!" The three of us stiffen as we saw the familiar girl on the stage.

"Teams this is Ms. Fujiwara Ayano! A previous member of the arts club!"

Us three stood quiet. Our teacher then glanced at us confusingly. "Hey why are you three standing? Go to your seats!" We snapped out of it and quietly went to some random seats.

"You gotta be kidding me?!" Emi whisper-yells.

"Hey now, lets not make this obvious. But i doubt that Ayano doesn't know whats she's doing" June sighs as Ayano went to a seat a little near us.

"Well...its not like this can get any worse-"

Emi was cut off by the door opening, revealing the familiar red haired third year.