𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

a/n: soo...it's like 4 in the morning...almost 5.. yeah so sorry for keeping you guys wait. I wasn't feeling great until now. But i can't sleep bcuz fuck my insomnia :<

but i hope you guys are sleeping early :))

ONWARD TO THE STORY WITH READER-CHAN AS A BADASS

ZZOOOPP! ❤︎

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Y/n's PoV

The gym was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the air conditioner inside the gym. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" the atmosphere was turned into fear once the raging beast yelled.

"Literally out of all people....why him? WHY NOW..?!" June exclaimed as the jerk of a third year came close to Bokuto.

I clicked my tongue as he started fighting. I turn to the place of his equipments and run towards it. I check everything one by one. 

"Tch..fucking jerk who doesn't even have a brain for a third year" 

BAAM!

My eyes widened as Aki pushed the setter and ace to the floor. But what's even worse was that he got ready for a punch. I speed walk towards them ignoring the yells of my two friends. 

Just before he was able to land his fist on Bokuto, i pulled him up with both of my hands and immediately sweep him. 

"Y/n..!" i heard Konoha but didn't look towards his direction. The third year stood up and pointed at me.

"YOU! YOU AGAIN! STOP HUMILIATING ME AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THAT GUY HE DESERVED IT HE-"

"You don't actually get the point do you?" i cut him off as the gym was silent once again. The college and coaches were also silent. This, big guy, is really intimidating the whole school. But me? I have experienced worse.

"For fuck sake's YOU'RE A FUCKING THIRD YEAR! GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF! ME? HUMILIATING YOU?!" i walk near him and continue to yell.

"YOU ARE THE ONE HUMILIATING. YOU'RE HUMILIATING YOURSELF!" I stick my finger towards his chest.

"Have you even checked if the equipment was ACTUALLY BROKEN?!" 

"OF COURSE IT IS-"

"WHAT IF I SAID IT ISN'T BECAUSE I INSPECTED IT BEFORE YOU GO INTO RAGING MODE! If i were to leave my equipment alone i would AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE LOOK AFTER IT!" he became quiet. Because of the event i didn't notice the coaches finally stepping in.

"T-that's enough miss..we'll handle this-" Aki slammed his hand on the pole part if the volleyball net.

"BULLSHIT! DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!" I clicked my tongue and couldn't handle myself anymore. I clench his shirt as lean towards him

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN SOMEONE TAKES THEIR ANGER OUT ON INNOCENT PEOPLE?!" i remarked making him silent once again. I sighed letting him go and glared at him.

"...practically the whole fucking school knows about your problem. Your parents right? Cut the bullshit of feeling superior." the door was slammed open revealing our club teacher.

"HAGIWARAAA!!" i released a breath i didn't knew i was holding. The club teacher look both at me and him. Then towards the coach, Bokuto, and finally Akaashi.