𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

It was currently saturday and i was at a cafe planning and organizing my promotion project. Listing things on what are essential and not.

"Y/N-CHAN! HEY HEY HEEEYYY!" I flinched at the familiar yelling from afar. Catching some of the costumer's attention.

Bokuto running towards me while Akaashi remains behind walking calmly.

"Hello!" I smile standing up as Bokuto wraps an arm around me.

"I knew it was you even though you're wearing glasses! Akaashi here didn't want to believe and now i proved it!" My sweat drop at the bold confession. Akaashi soon following up and bowing slightly.

"Hello Y/n" i smile and bow back.

"Hello Akaashi-kun. And btw Bokuto..what if it wasn't me?" I have reading glasses but no one knew except my close friends. I would sometimes wear it to class but that's just it and people soon forget. But now im often wearing it so most of the class knows.

"But it's you so no worries!" I chuckle while sitting back down.

"So why are you guys here?"

"Bokuto-san wanted to practice so we rented a gym. And looked around for a while" Akaashi replied sitting across me.

"Do you mind if we chat a little?" He smiles gently making my cheeks go red.

"S-sure! Let's chat." Bokuto sits beside him as we talk about random things.

"Oh yeah and Akaashi's been looking for you!" I was taken aback while Akaashi's face turned irritated for a second.

"Bokuto-san why-"

"Oh c'mon Aghhaashii a while ago you keep on asking if Y/n has texted me! And the day before you were wondering if she had any plans! And the day before-"

"Bokuto-san..." If possible my cheeks got redder hearing all that. Cutting Bokuto off by placing a hand on his mouth.

"W-why were you...thinking about that Akaashi-kun..?" He looked around his face stoic but his action tell me he was nervous.

"Why is he nervous..?"

"T-that's because of the upcoming Tokyo training camp at our school and summer camp at Shinzen High." Did i just hear him stutter? Bokuto's eyes then sparkled.

"Oh right! The camp. MAN IM EXCITED TO BEAT KUROO'S ASS WOOOHOOO!" i was confused at the topic.

"H-huh?"

"Camp? Shinzen? Kuroo? Ass?"

"The summer camp is where we gather other teams from Tokyo to practice and fight against with. Apparently from Miyagi Karasuno is invited." Akaashi explains as i nod. Then remembering about the rules.

"So that means i have to ask permissions.." i sighed while he nods.

"That's the reason why i wanted to see you."

"but why didn't you text me?" He visibly flinched.

"We h-haven't exchanged numbers.."

"Huh? But Konoha-senpai said he gave you my number during him tutoring me" he gulps and looks away.

"Akaashi! Konoha also said to me that you plan to text her!" He flinches once again before looking at me.

"I-i was busy-"

"You said you don't have any project so that's why we agreed on renting-" Bokuto stopped as Akaashi glared at him. For some reason instead of feeling scared i laughed bringing the two's attention back to me.