𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

"Bokuto-san nice kill!"

I yelled as the ace definitely had more confidence. But...

i glance at the other side of the court as Karasuno..

"Hmm..they are splendid.

Splendidly

...not sync at all"

my sweat drop as they tried to do as syncronization attack.

Which obviously didn't go well.

Even the super quick duo weren't doing well today. The stress was pretty obvious for the two.

"Man..i hope Tobio won't lash out.." i sighed and checked my gallery in my camera. I managed to get some good shots and clips. I smiled in satisfaction and continued my job.

"Y/n~ aren't you tired? You have like a whole week to do so."

"Yukie-san its fine. And plus i enjoy taking pics of the other teams too." I've been good friends with Yukie and Kaori and since that we decided on using our given names.

"Y/n i still think you should rest. And also you've been spacing out for a while that multiple balls almost came to your direction" Kaori sighs while i nod.

Its true i've been spacing out for a while. Its because i have a lot of things in mind. Especially the project and June's plan to confess with Emi. I grinned.

Flashback~

"OK SPILL!" i sat down on the train seat excited for his plan.

"Ok ok..so er- umm...you do know the upcoming performance that im attending?"

"You mean in the talent show?! That's so cool! Congrats!" I giggled.

"T-thanks...anyways, i plan to dedicate the song to...her-"

"Cliché, but its sweet!"

"Yeah whatever..if its cliché then do you have a better way?" I then tried to come up with a plan.

"Actually...i have this plan in mind. In the talent show, you could like have props right? I was already doing this despite the busy stuff..cause im a gOod fRiEnD" i joked as June chuckles.

"Jokes aside, i made like a...compilation sort of thing with her. Not the actualy video yet, but i had some clips and photos. What song are you gonna sing?"

"Photograph, by Ed Sheeran"

"Oho~ so yeah, while you sing we can project the clips.."

"That's...actually a good idea."

"I know, i know, im a genius" i blow on my fingernails while giggling.

"Whatever, but thanks."

"Can't wait to be a tHirD wHeEL jUnE"

Flashback end~

Time skip~

"GO!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"

I watch as the Karasuno members run up the hill.

Again.

My sweatdrop as i wondered if i could survive that.

Curse me and my lazy ass...

I then remembered what i was doing and shot them running. I then walk back to the gym.

"Yo~ Camera girl!" I raise my brow at the worst bedhead person with a smirk.