Chapter 2

After class Leia and you pack your bags. Harrison walks past you and gives you a note. 'Wh-' you say but he just winks and walks away before you can say anything else. Leia whiselles. 'Looks like you have an admirerer. Nice catch Y/N!' 'Shut up.' You say, but you smile. 'Come on! Read the note!' You do what Leia says and read it:

 'Come on! Read the note!' You do what Leia says and read it:

'Whoa that dud isn't shy.' Leia says. You laugh. 'He looked nice.' 'Not just that.' You lauhg. 'Yes okay he's hot.' You admit. Laughing you go to your next class.

Its the next Friday after school you walk to the bus alone. Leia also does Economics on Friday. Something you don't. You put in your earphones and turn on some music. You feel a tap on your shoulder. You take one earphone out, turn around and see Harrison. 'Hey.' He says smiling. 'Hey.' You also smile. 'I want to show you something.' He says. 'Sure, show me.' you say.  He smirks and playfully raises an eyebrow. 'Its a place.' 'I'm listening.' 'Oh.' He says. 'I actually wanted to show you.' 'My mother told me not to go with strangers.' You say teasing him. 'Oh, I just thought. Never mind.' He says suddenly nervous. 'I'm kidding.' You say. 'And by the way you dont look so dangerous. I know your kind of guy. Act cool, actual softie.' 'Did you just call me a softie?' Harrison laughs. 'Who says I'm not just cool?' He raises an eyebrow. 'I do.' You laugh. 'Come, my car is around the corner.' Harrison says. 'Wait a second, I'll text Leia I'll be gone.' 'Sure.' You text your parents and Leia. You put your phone back in your pocket. 'Well then scoundrel show the way.' He laughs at your comment.

You walk around the corner. 'Voila, my car.' Harrison says.

'Nice car

'Nice car.' You say. 'Where'd you get it?' 'I got it for my seventeenth birthday a few months ago.' Harrison anwsers. 'Ladies first.' He says while he holds the door open for you. 'Such a gentlemen.' You smile. He gets in the car beside you.
While driving Harrison asks: 'So tell me, what's your story?' 'Well I grew up in London with my parents and my older brother. My best friend Leia and her family too.' 'Ah so thats the accent.' You laugh. 'Yes in case you were wondering.' You both laugh. 'This summer we moved here because of my dad's job. So did Leia. And now I'm here. What about you?' 'I was born here. And I've lived here all my life with my parents and brother.' It's silent for a few moments before Harrison asks: 'So um did you leave many friends behind in London?' You smirk. 'You're wondering if I have a boyfriend.' 'Well I didn't -' Harrison protests. 'The anwser is no I didnt't.' You laugh. Harrison focuses on the road but you see him smirk. He turns on the radio. 'Do you like music?' He asks. 'I love it.' You anwser.

After ten minutes Harrison pulls the car over. Here we are. He says. You've stopped in the middle of the woods. 'Where are we?' You ask. 'Follow me we're not there yet.' You follow him through the woods. You stop on top of a hill on the edge of the woods. Your mouth drops. In front of you is a beautiful lake. Its around 5pm so the sun is going down a little. 'You like it?' Harrison asks. He looks and you and smiles when he sees your bright smile. 'Wow I-' you say still stunned. 'Do you want to go for a walk?' Harrison asks. 'Yes I'd love to!' You and Harrison walk around for a little while and get to know eachother. 'So how do you like Chicago so far?' Harrison asks. 'The weather is a lot better than in the UK.' You say. You looking  to the horizon. The sun is already setting. 'And there's one thing I especially like.' 'Yeah what is that?' Harrison asks. He moves closer to you. You feel your heartbeat racing. 'More like someone.' You say. Harrison smirks. You can feel his breath. You smile. Harrison leans in and kisses you. You put your arms around his neck and kiss him back. His lips are soft and warm. As the sun sets Harrison and you sit on top of the hill your head resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around you.

Author's note.
Hi I hope you like it! Please vote and comment! Also I'm thinking of adding some drama.Let me know if there's something you'd like to see.
Xxx flyboy_solo 💞