chapter 10: A little big surprise

It was a few days after the premier of Star Wars. You woke up early feeling sick. You put on your bathrobe and go downstairs to drink something. You open the fridge and pour some milk in a cup. You stand there for a few minutes leaning against the counter. George and Steven were about to come back from Hawaii. You were excited to hear his idea. A few days ago on the phone he sounded very enthousiastic. You put your glass away and go back to bed were Harrison is snorring quietly. You smile and give him a small kiss.

On the Friday morning after George calls you. You pick up the Phone. 'Hey George, how was Hawaii?' You ask. 'Very good actually. But that's not why I'm calling. Can you come over today?'George asks. 'Yeah sure.' You say. 'Good! See you then Y/N' He hangs up. You go upstairs to get dressed. You enter the bedroom were Harrison just comes walking out the shower. He has a towel around his waist. 'Morning Sunshine.' He says. You give him a kiss. 'George just called. He wants me to come over to talk about his new production. Remember the one I told you about?' You say and ask. 'Oh yeah. Do you want me to drive you?' Your husband asks you. 'Why, I can drive myself.' You ask. 'Yeah, but I know you haven't been feeling very well lately.' Harrison genuinly looks concerned. He was right. You didn't really know what it was. But lately you didn't really feel great. You even threw up a few times. 'That's very sweet of you.' You say and kiss him. 'But I think I'll be fine.' 'Okay.' Your husband says and he removes his towel to get dressed. You just stand there admiring the man in front of you. You never get enough of him.

You get dressed and get in the car. George's house is only a twenty minute drive away from your house. You knock on the door of George's house. Steven opens the door. 'Hey Y/N!' He says. It's been way too long.' 'Yes it is.' You laugh and hug your old friend. You met when you were on the film accademy and it's been a very long time since you last saw him. You follow Steven inside. 'Hey Y/N!' George greets you. 'Do you want something to drink?' He asks. 'Tea please.' You say. You sit down in the living room. 'Where's Maria?' You ask (George Lucas his wife from 1965-1983). 'She's at work.' George anwsers from the kitchen. George gives you a glass and you take a sip. 'So tell me about your idea.' You say. George starts explaining his idea for ''Indiana Jones'' and sometimes Steven says some things too. 'Yeah, that could work.' You say really liking the idea. 'What do you want me to do?' You ask George. 'I want you and Steven to direct it. Steven already agreed so what about you Y/N?' George asks. 'I'd love to!' 'That's a deal than!' You shake your friends hand. You, Steven and Georg talk for some time till you feel vomit coming up. (excuse me for describing this). You run to the bathroom and throw up. Damn! You think. I should go to the doctor. Maybe I have food poisoning or something. You go back to the living room. You see Steven went home. He propably had some other stuff to do. 'Are you okay?' George asks concerned. 'Yeah I'm okay, I think I have foodpoisoning or something like that. I've been feeling a little sick lately.' Georg nods. 'Oh. ummm Y/N I don't mean to interfear your privacy but well.' George says akwardly. 'Have you and Harrison been doing it lately.' You laugh at your childhood friend. 'Hahahaha it is that you ask, but yeah. Why?' You ask. Your friend looks at you and then it hits you. 'Oh, you think I might be pregnant.' George nods. 'Oh, well I guess I should find out.' You smile. Could it be? You hug George goodbye and go to the drugstore to by a pregnancy test. You go home to use it. 'Hey.' Harrison says from the couch and he looks up from the script he's reading. 'Interesting script?' You ask. 'Mhhm its okay.' Harrison says. 'So how did it go?' He asks. 'I'll tell you later I need to go to the bathroom real quick.' You say and go to the bathroom. After you're done you go to the kitchen and drink something. You wait nervous till the results are there. The few minutes seem like hours. You look at the test. Positive! Your eyes get a little wet. Harrison and you are gonna be parents! You go to the living room to tell him. He looks at you as you enter the room and sees the tears in your eyes. 'What's wrong?' He asks concerned. You try to speak but no words come out your mouth. 'Come sit down.' Your husband says. You sit down beside him.He puts an arm around you and kisses your head softly. 'Tell me Y/N. What is it?' He asks. Your voice trembles a littl bit when you speak.  'Harrison, your going to be a dad.' You say. His eyes widen and his gaze becomes soft. 'I I'm gonna be a dad?' He asks and his eyes get a little wet. You nod. 'Oh Y/N I'm so happy.' He hugs you tight. You lay in his arms for a couple of minutes letting the happy news sink in. 'How did you find out?' Harrison asks. 'Very funny story actually.' You smile. You tell him about your little chat with George earlier that day. 'I feel kind of like a bad husband for not noticing.' Harrison says guilty. You laugh. 'Oh no don't be. I didn't suspect anything either.' Harrison holds you close. 'I don't believe it Y/N.' He sighs happily. 'There's a tiny human growning in your belly.' Harrison lays your hand on your stomach. You kiss him and lay your head on his shoulder. You sit like this for a few minutes. 'Hey Harrison should we call over some family and friends to tell everyone?' You ask 'Whatever you want sweetheart. Whatever you want.' 'Yay!' You're very excited to tell everyone but mostly Leia. You invite a lot of people Mark, Carrie, Steven, George, Leia, your parents and Harrison's parents. No one really knows why they're here. Except George who gives you a look but you don't anwser it because you want to tell everyone at once. Everyone goes to the living room. Harrison puts an arm around you. 'Harrison and I have an announcement to make.' You say. 'We're going to be parents.' Harrison says. His eyes shine while he says it and you smile. He's gonna be a great dad. Everyone congratulaits the two of you. Your parents are very happy and excited to be grandparents. Leia and you talk for a while. 'So how good is he?' Leia asks. 'I mean you know. Your pregnant so you guys obviously did it a couple of times.' 'Omg Leia.' You laugh. 'How innapropriate.'  But you don't really mean it. Leia and you share litterally everything. 'He's good.' You say. You both laugh. Before George goes home he gives you a quick wink and mouths: I told you so. You smile.

After everyone leaves Harrison and you go to bed. Safe in Harrison's arms you fall asleep. Him now protecting not one but two loved ones.

A/N
Hiii I hope you like it! I really loved writing this. Should you have a boy or girl? Please let me know in the comments and vote 🥺💞