Chapter 7: A New Beginning

'So how do I look?' Leia turns around. 'Y/N! You look stunning!' She says. You turn to the right and back in your beautiful white dress. Today is your wedding day. Its a beautiful and sunny day. Not too warm not too cold. 'Are you nervous?' Leia asks. 'A little.' You admit. 'Wow, I don't believe it. My best friend is getting married!' Leia giggles. You laugh. 'I know right who would have thought.' You both laugh. 'I was joking.' You say. 'And are you ready to be my bridesmaid?' 'I'm so happy you picked me!' Leia anwsers. 'There's no one else I would want.' You say and hug her. 'We've known eachtother since we were like four.' 'And here we are today.' Leia says almost getting a little teared up. She clears her throat. 'Come on. Its almost time.' she says.

The wedding is outside on the edgs of the woods. It took you some time to convince him but Harrison finally agreed to marry in England. Its what you wanted. There are a lot of flowers. The sun is shining bright. You turn around the corner and everyone stands up. You look down the aisle and there he is. Harrison. He's wearing a black suit with a white shirt and dark red bow tie. You smile. Harrison and you make eyecontact as the music plays. You see tears well up in his eyes. Its beautiful.

Harrison's pov
You're very nervous. Y/N can come any minute now. You can't wait to marry her. God, you love her so much. You never thought you were the kind of person to marry and settle down untill you were 30. Y/N changed all of that. She makes your world so much better. There's nothing in the world you love more than her. There she comes! Everyone stands up and the music starts playing. She looks stunning. Her smile shines even brigter in the sun. Tears well up in your eyes. Its beautiful.

Your pov again
You stand still opposite to Harrison. He takes your hands in his and you smile. You've seen other people do this before and you know you can't kiss eachother, but damn would you like to. The ceremony beggins then you start your vows. Harrison first. 'Y/N Y/L/N I have loved you from the moment I saw you more than 6 years ago. You brought so much fun and happiness to my love. You make me feel loved like I have never before. You're a funny and strong woman and you know what you want. You gave me so much meaning and dept. I will take care of you with everything I am and protect you untill my last breath. There's only one thing I love more than you and that's us. And I promise us will be forever' You smile and a tear runs down your face. Now its your turn. 'Harrison Ford.' You say. 'I love you. More than anyone or anything. More than once, more than ever. You love me for who I am, who I was and who I will be. You make me feel safe and home. There's no one who can make me feel in my place in the world like you can. I love all of you now, forever and always and I promise to stand by you. I love you.' You finish. 'Harrison Ford.' The priest says. 'Do you take this woman as your wife and promise to love her forever untill death separates you?' 'I do.' He says. He smiles with so much emotion in his eyes. 'Y/N Y/L/N. Do you take this man as your husband and promise to love him forever untill death separates you?' 'I do.' You say feeling the love you feel for Harrison flow thru your body. 'I know declare you husband and wife.' The priest says. 'You may know kiss the bride.' Harrison looks into your eyes and you look into his beautiful hazel eyes. He pulls you closer and your lips finally touch. Your heart fills with joy. Harrison and you pull away, look into eachothers eyes and smile. Then you kiss again.

The party last into long into the night. Everyone is happy. Harrison and you never leave eachother's side. Its around 12 pm when everyone is done congratulating you and you have a moment alone. 'Hey princess.' Harrison says with a soft voice. 'Hey handsome.' You say and kiss him. 'Come. I have something to show you.' Harrison says and takes your hand. He leads you to a beautiful lake. 'Wow.' You say. 'Its perfect.' The stars shine bright. 'Just like you.' Harrison says. You giggle. He pulls you closer. Your head resting on his chest and his arms wrapped around you. 'God, I love you so much Y/N.' 'I love you too Harri. I'm so glad we get to be like this for ever.' You sit down. Harrison puts his jacket around your shoulders so you dont get cold. 'Harrison?' You aks very random. 'Yes sweetheart.' You turn to him and look him in the eyes. 'Do you want kids?' You ask. Harrison turns to you a little shocked but then he relaxes a little bit. 'Do you think I would be a good father?' He asks. 'The best.' You say. Harrison kisses the top of your head. 'You would be a great mom.' You smile and put your face in his chest. 'So?' You ask your voice a little muffled. 'After I have a stable job, more than just carpenter there's nothing I would want more than to have a family with you. You smile and he kisses you. 'I love you.' 'I love you too.'

A/N
Hi guys! I hope you liked the wedding!💞😌 I'm not really going to pay attention to ages and stuff like that so Harrison will propably be 24/25 when he plays Han. I really enjoyed writing this! Please vote and comment🥺🥺💞