Chapter 4

You wake up in a strange room. You're laying on a soft bed. You look around. It somehow looks familiair though you've never been there before. You're head hurts and then you remember what happend. Almost drowning, arms picking you up. But who? That question is anwsered very soon when someone walks in. 'How are you feeling?' Harrison asks. 'I'm good.' You say not making eye contact with him. 'Was it you? Who saved me?' Harrison nods. 'Thanks.' You mumple. 'Omg!' You say and you jump up realising your laying in his bed. 'Relax.' Harrison says and laughs. 'You need to rest.' Your head spins. You sigh. 'You're right.' You lay down again. 'Does Leia know I'm here?' You aks. 'No she left early with some guy.' 'Oh okay' you say and you turn your head away from him. 'Look, please let me explain.' Harrison says. 'Do I have a choice?' You ask half annoyed. 'Not really.' He laughs. 'That girl you saw me with is my cousin.' 'Oh.' You say really emberassed. 'I'm sorry for overreacting.' 'Its okay, I understand.' Harrison smiles. 'I can't really blame you. But I promise I'm not the kind of guy to cheat.' 'Well.' You say. 'We're not actually together.' 'I um.' Harrison says, trying to figure out what to say. 'Say no more.' You shut him up and press your lips to his. He kisses you back. You melt in. You push him on the bed and continue kissing. You wrap your arms around him. After you separate you both smile wide. 'So will you be my girlfriend?' Harrison asks. 'I'd love to.' You laugh and kiss him. You talk for hours laying on the bed. The two off you fall asleep with your head on his chest.

You wake up when you feel Harrison moving. You rub the sleep out of your eyes. 'What time it is?' '8pm.' Harrison anwsers. 'What?' You say and jump. 'I was supposed to be home an hour ago!' 'Come I'll drive you home.' Harrison says and he kisses you. 'Thanks.' You follow him outside. 'Wait! My bike! Where is it?' You stand still. 'Oh no it must still be on the beach.' 'Relax, sweetheart. Its in the back of my car.' 'My hero.' You kiss him. Harrison smirks. 'I know.' You get in the car. 'Come on, lets go!' Harrison smiles and steps on the gass.

After only 5 minutes you arrive at home. Harrison lives closer to you then you thought. You get out of the car and get your bike. 'Hey!' Harrison says and you turn around. 'Afraid I was gonna leave without a goodbye kiss?' You say and smile. 'Of course I wasn't.' You give him a soft kiss on his lips. 'I'll see you later.' You say and walk to your front door.  As you walk into the hall your mom calls out your name. 'Y/N? Is that you?' You turn to your right. 'Oh hey mom.' 'Were where you?' Your mom asked. 'I thought you were supposed to be home an hour ago.' 'I'm sorry.' You say. 'Leia and I went to get ice cream.' 'Oh, it allright then, but let me know next time. We were waiting for you at dinner.' 'I will mom, sorry.' You say and you go upstairs. You close the door to your room. You smile. How could you be so stupid. Harrison would never cheat on you. You can't believe he actually is your boyfriend. You decide to call Leia and ask if she wants to come over so you can tell her everything. 'Hey Y/N, sorry that I left early. But there was this guy that invited me to get some ice cream with him. Wich afterwards seemed like a bad idea because he wasnt that cute after all. But I'm sorry' 'Hey, its okay.' You say. Shutting your best friend up. Yoy laugh. 'Its not why I called. Can you come over?' 'Oh, yes of course. What is it?' Leia asks. 'I tell you when you get her.' 'On my way!' You hang up. After ten minutes the doorbell rings. You hear your mom open the door. After only a few seconds your best friend storms into your room. 'So, what's the emergency?' You laugh. 'Soooo, you know that I told about Harrison and him kissing that girl.' 'Yes, I do. Oh no what did he do this time?' Leia aks concerned. 'Dont worry.' You say when you see her face. 'It's a funny story actually. ' You tell Leia what Harrison told you earlier this evening. Its silent for a few seconds but then Leia bursts into laughter. 'Omg I cant believe it.' You think about it and realise just how funny it is. Now you're both laughing. After you're both done Leia says: 'So are you guys dating?' 'Yes, we are.' You say with a big smile on your face. 'He asked me to be his girlfriend.' 'Omg Y/N, I'm so happy for you.! You are so lucky!' Leia says and she hugs you. 'I mean, I'm not gonna lie Harrison is hot.' You both laugh. Leia and you stay up all night laughing and talking about many things. One of them is Harrison.

A/N

Hii, I hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me what you want to see. I will be making my way to the time skip when they graduate and start a life together. And off course filming Star Wars and Indiana Jones 🤪😉💞