Chapter 13: Welcome home

A/N
It's been way too long since I wrote something smutty so let me know if you want some😂😌

You stayed in the hospital for four days. Harrison stayed with you all the time. You were both just enjoying eachtothers company and celebrating your new family. Both of your parents had come to visit. Your best friend Leia came too. Even Mark and Carrie came to see your little one.

Harrison was now putting Julia in the baby car seat. She was smiling and her little fingers wrapped around Harrison's finger. He tickels her and she laughs. It looks adorable. You get your stuff and leave the hospital. 'Excited to go home again?' Harrison asks. 'Yes very much!' You say. You shiver. Its very cold outside since it's only 2 weeks till Christmas. Harrison puts an arm around you and he carries your daughter with the other. He carefully puts the baby chair in the back of the car and makes sure nothing can happen. You give Harrison a kiss on his head and smile. Best dad in the world. You smile when you think about how one day your daughter might buy him a mug saying: Best dad in the world.

When you come home you open the door. Harrison walks by you carying your daughter. 'Look Julia this is your home.' He hands her to you and he turns on the lights. 'Surpise!' You hear. Mark, Carrie, Steven and George are standing in your living room holding up a board saying: Welcome home Ford family! Harrison and you take a look around and see that they decorated your entire house with Christmas decorations including a tree. You smile and hug your friends. 'Aww tnxx guys, that's so sweet of you!' 'Yeah we figured since you're new to parenting and you're gonna get really busy we wanted to help you a little.' Carrie says. 'We really appreciate it guys.' Harrison says and he puts an arm around your waist. 'But I think we should just put the little one to sleep first and then we'll come and have a chat.' You smile grateful.

You and Harrison go upstairs to the babyroom. Its very close to your room so you can get there quick if she needs anything. You put her in her little bed and tuck her in. Harrison gives her forehead a little kiss. 'Goodnight honey sleep well.' He says. You smile and kiss him. He wraps his arms around you both enjoying the moment. You put your head on your husband's shoulder and look at your sleeping little baby. 'She's beautiful isn't she?' Harrison says and he smiles. He looks so soft. 'Yeah she really is.' You kiss Harrison's cheeck. 'She takes after her dad.' 'And mom.' Harrison says and you smile. 'Come on let's go downstairs we have guests.' Harrison takes your hand and you go back downstairs.

In the living room you sit down on the couch. Carrie comes walking in with tea. She gives Harrison and you a mug. 'Tnxx.' You say. You sigh. 'Tired?' Mark asks. 'Yeah.' You nod and lay down on Harrison's chest. 'Parenting is gonna be hard.' 'But it's all worth it.' Harrison smiles. 'She's adorable.' Steven says. 'Thank you.' You take sip of your warm tea. 'Thanks again guys.' Harrison says and he kisses the top of your head. 'Your welcome.' George says. 'I don't want to be to any trouble so I'm going home.' He stands up. 'Save travells!' You say and George leaves the house. Steven also says goodbye and leaves. 'So.' Mark says. 'I have news.' He smiles. 'I know that look.' You say. 'What is it?' 'Marilou and I are going to be parents two!' Mark says. You jump up. 'Omg Mark I'm so happy for you!' You hug him. 'Congrats!' Harrison hugs his best friend. 'Nice buddy, now were both gonna be dads.' He says. You hear a cry from upstairs. 'I'll go.' You say and you go upstairs. You give your daughter somthing to drink and when she doesn't stop crying you decide to take her downstairs. Maybe she just needs some love.

Downstairs Harrison is lighting the fire place. You sit down next to your husband and make it yourself comfortable in his arms. Julia cries a happy cry and smiles when Harrison smiles at her and pulls a weird face. You smile and kiss Harrison. 'Aww you guys are adorable.' Carrie says. 'I need to take a picture.' She takes out her camera and takes a picture of your family. 'For later.' She says. You smile.

Mark, Harrison, Carrie and you talk for a little while. Mostly about parenting. You and Harrison give Mark some tips. Carrie offers to put Julia to sleep and when she comes back downstairs Mark goes home. You hug them both goodbye and they leave.

You and Harrison go upstairs. You fall asleep in his arms hoping to get some sleep untill Julia starts crying again.

A/N
Hii, I hope you like it. I'm gonna write short chapters but I'm gonna try to upload every two days, so I can easily continue the story. Please vote and comment💞😌💫