Chapter 9: the premier

Today is the premier of your new movie. Star Wars: A New Hope. You all  worked really hard the past years. You put on your dress. Its a beautiful red one. Harrison walks in the bedroom wearing his white suit and black bowtie. 'You look gorgeous.' He says. 'Thank you.' You smile. 'You don't look so bad yourself either.' 'Are you nervous?' Harrison asks. 'Yes, to be honest I really am. I kind of have to lead it since George went on vacation with Steven Spielberg.' Harrison kisses your forhead. 'It'll be allright.' He says comforting. 'No one could do it better than you.' 'Thanks.' You say. 'I hope you're right.' You leave the house and get in the car.

When you arrive at the movie theatre your jaw drops. George didn't say there would be this many people. He told you he was advertising so people would come see the movie. Harrison and you get out the car and move through the big crowd to where the rest of the actors are. 'Hey guys!' Carrie says. 'Y/N, you look stunning!' She says. 'Thank you! You too.' You say and hug your friend. Mark greets you too. A producer comes up to you. 'So the idea is.' He says. 'You four are gonna go on stage and you will introduce yourself and tell us a little about the movie.' 'Sure, I can do that.' You say. You all stand backstage for a few minutes and then you hear: 'Here they are the cast and the one of the directors!' For a moment you are frozen. Oh god you're not ment for this. 'I'll be right there.' Harrison whispers in your ear and gives your hand a squeeze. You get on stage. You get a microphone. You take a look at the crowd. And there they are in the front row. Your parents and your best friend Leia. Your confidence grows and you start to talk. 'Good evening everybody. My name is Y/N Y/L/N and I'm one of the directors of this movie. These are the lead role players.' You hand the microfoon to Harrison. 'Hi.' He says. 'My name is Harrison Ford and I play Han Solo.' He hands te microfoon to Mark. 'Hii I'm Mark Hamill and I play Luke Skywalker.' He gives the microfoon to Carrie and she says. 'Hi, my name is Carrie Fisher and I play princess Leia Organa.' She gives the microfoon back to you. You tell everyone a bit about the film and you, Harrison, Mark and Carrie sit down in your seats on the front row. The movie starts playing and you relax.

After the movie is finished everyone claps and Harrison kisses you. People really seemed to enjoy it. You should tell George you say to yourself. That guy just went on vacation instead of going to the premier of his own movie. You and the cast go to the after party but first you go outside to call George. 'I'll be there in a sec.' You tell Harrison. George picks up the phone. 'Hello Georg Lucas here how can I help you?' 'George, George, George,George, Georg Lucas.' You say. 'Oh hey Y/N how did it go?'George asks. 'Really well actually, everyone seemed to love it.' 'Oh, thats a surprise but that's good.' 'Hmm.' You say. 'Look Y/N I know you're angry that I wasn't here. I thought it was gonna flop.' George says. 'Its allright.' You say and sigh. 'Look Y/N Steven and I have a really good idea for a movie. And if Star Wars become a thing I want to make it. And I want you to help me direct.' You shake your head and smile. Always George and his ideas. 'Tell me all about it when you get back!' You say. 'I will Y/N, enjoy the rest of the party.' 'Thanks.' You hang up. You go back inside where you find Harrison talking to Anthony. 'Hey guys.' 'Hey Y/N!' Harrison says and puts an arm around you. 'Had a good talk with the boss?' You laugh but still a little annoyed. 'Hmm yeah.' Carrie walks up to you. 'Y/N people really seemed to like it!' 'Yes they really did!' 'Come on princess.' Harrison says to you. 'Let's get you a drink.' You smile. 'I'm dying to drink something. All the talking.' You laugh. Harrison takes your hand. You both get a beer and go outside to get some air. You get outside and see there are people waiting for you. 3 girls who were propably at the premier. 'Um hi.' You say. 'What can I do for you?' The girls giggle. One of them looks at Harrison and asks; 'Are you single?' Harrison looks really confused. His face says did that girl just hit on me? 'No I'm married.'He says an as a demonstraition he puts an arm around your waist. 'Oh.'the girl says and they walk away. You burst into laughter. 'Omg did those 18 year olds just hit on you? hahaha.' 'Let's pretend this didn't happen.' Harrison says but he laughs as well still a little confused about what just happened. 'Your gonna have to get used to this.'You say. 'A handsome moviestar, your gonna get a lot of fans.' He laughs. 'Okay that's enough.' You walk around in the dark for a little while. 'How did you meet George?' Harrison asks. 'I met him when I was 13 on a summercamp. We became very close.' You say. 'Define close.' Harrison says. You give him a look. 'That's none of your business, it's way before we met.' You continue your story. ' Whenever he was in London he would always visit me and we would hang out. After I moved to America we didn't see eachother a lot anymore. Untill our short after we engaged I decided to invite him and we got in contact again. And then he asked me to help him with his new project, this movie.' 'Aha. I was just wondering.'Harrison says. You kiss his cheeck. 'Wait are you jealous of a boyfriend I had when I was 14?' You laugh 'No.' Harrison says. 'I just didn't know.' You shake your head.'Oh Harrison that was ten years ago.' 'Yeah I know, sorry.' You lay your head on his shoulder. He kisses your head. 'Come on, let's go home.' You say. 'Don't you wanna go back to the party?' Harrison asks. 'I think they'll be fine without us and besides I know you never really enjoyed parties anyways.' He smiles. 'Thanks, Y/N I love you.' 'I love you too.' You kiss. You go home. 

When you get there you open the door throw of your shoes. 'Ugh finally, this dress was very uncomftorble.' 'I'm going to but on something a little more comftorable.' 'You need my help?' Your husband smirks and takes of his bowtie and unbuttons his shirt. 'Help is always welcome.' You say and you take Harrison's hand and lead him to the bedroom. You ''celebrate'' almost the entire night. 

A/N

Hiii, I hope you liked this chaper. Sorry if it was a little boring but the next chapter will be very exciting! I did find my idea to give you a history with George very funny to write. And tbh I think it really is the tea. Please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me! 💞🥺

xx @flyboy_solo <3