chapter 12: bundle of joy

Harrison has been very sweet to you through your entire pregnancy. He always helped you as much as he could. He didn't want you to know, but he was obviously nervous too. He almost didn't take the roll for Indiana Jones because he wanted to be with you all the time. But then you remembered him that you were still gonna direct it so he took it. He was perfect for the roll. You were now almost 9 months pregnant and you were kind of done with it. All the mood swings and not feeling wells were starting to annoy you. You just wanted to see your baby. Harrison and you had been thinking about names and you finally picked one: Julia.

Harrison came home from the store and you were sitting on the couch reading. 'Hey Y/N how are you?' He asks. 'Fine, just a little tired.' You anwser. Harrison smiles and kisses you. 'You're amazing, you know that right.' You smile and Harrison sits down beside you. You rest you arm on his shoulder. Harrison rests his hand on you baby bump and gives it a soft kiss. He smiles when he feels a kick. You run your hands through Harrison's hair while his head rests on your belly listening to your baby. He kisses your head. 'I love you and I can't wait to see our baby.' 'I love you too.' You say. 'I hope she's here soon.' You smile. 

That evening while Harrison is coocking dinner you feel a sharp pain in the side of your stomach. You look down and see there's water on the ground. 'Um, Harrison.' You say realising what it is. 'What is it sweetheart?' Harrison comes walking out the kitchen. 'The baby is coming.' You say pretty calm for a sittuation like this. Harrison's eyes widen. 'Come on let's go to the hospital.' He helps you to the car. You let out a little yelp when you feel a contraction.

You get to the hospital fast, thanks to Harrison's driving. A doctor helps you to a room. Harrison holds your hand. 'You got this Y/N.' He says when the doctor tells you to start pushing. 'I'm right here beside you.'

You delivery doesn't take that long. Its painful of course but you're glad to have Harrison. 'Come on one more push.' The doctor says. You give one last push and then lay down. She's here. Harrison kisses your head. 'Are you okay?' He aks. You nod and your husband hugs you carefully. He smiles  with tears in his eyes when he sees your little girl. 'Well done.' He says. The doctor checks your baby and then gives her to you. 'She's a very healthy girl.' he says and then leaves the room to give you a little privacy.  You feel an undescribable joy. Your daughter. Harrison and your daughter. One day this little bundle will grow up to be a person of her very own, she won't for a long time but still its an emotional thing to realize. Your baby cries but your glad she does otherwise it wouldn't be healthy. 'She has your eyes.' You say to Harrison while looking at your daughter. ' Harrison looks at you and you child with such a pure look in his eyes. He puts an arm around you and with one hand he strokes your daughter cheeck with his finger. 'Hi little Julia, its me your dad. And I'm gonna make sure nothing bad happens to you and mommy. I will hug you and play with you. One day I'll learn you how to ride a bike and maybe even a car.'  You smile and a tear rolls down your face. You've never been happier. Your life feels complete. Harrison lays down next to you on the bed. He holds you close. 'I love you both.' he whispers.  You fall asleep with your newborn in your arms.

A/N
I'm sorry that it's very short once again! I still hope you like it! I thought it was very sweet🥺💞 Please vote and comment what you think!💫😌✨