Chapter 6

Warning: smug content this chapter! I'll mark that part so you can skip it.

Harrison's pov
Today is your last day of college. You started to act a little bit in small movies and so did Y/N. You live in a house not far away from Y/N's childhood home. Y/N and you have been dating for almost 6 years. Recently you've been thinking about your relationship. You can't imagine your life without her. You walk down the street to Y/N's parents house . In 3 hours you have to pick up Y/N. But thats not why you're here. Y/N isnt home. She went shopping with Leia. Nervous you ring the doorbell. Y/N's mom opens the door. 'Hi Harrison come in why are you here? Y/N isnt here.' 'I know.' You say. 'Is Mr Y/L/N here?' 'Yes he is.' Y/N's mom says. 'Daniel!' She says. (Y/N's dad's name) 'You have a guest!' 'I'm in the living room.' He anwsers. You go to the living room. 'Ah hello Harrison my boy. How are you?' Over the past few years you really bonded with Y/N's parents. They see how happy you make her and she makes you. You hope that gives you an advantage on this. 'I'm great.' You say. 'And you sir?' 'I'm good thank you.' Y/N's dad says. 'You know you can call me Daniel.' You smile. 'Yes.' Y/N's dad laughs. 'So why are you here son?' He asks. You sit down. I'm 23 now and Y/N 22. I know that its still pretty young but I love her more than anything. She means the world to me and I would do anything for her.' 'What are you trying to say?' Y/N's dad asks a little confused. You feel the little box in your pants. 'I would like to have your daughters hand in marriage.' Y/N's dad looks really surprised but then he laughs. 'Off course son. You have my blessing.' He hugs you. 'Thank you so much!' 'So when are you gonna propose?' Your soon to be dad-in-law asks. 'We're going to a fancy dinner in town tonight.' You anwser. You can't believe he said yes. 'I'm sure she'll say yes.' Daniel says. You smile.

Your pov
You put on your dress. Its a beautiful red one. Harrison is taking you on a date tonight. You walk down the stairs. Harrison is waiting for you downstairs looking good in his white suit and black bowtie. 'Wow.' He says. 'You look absolutely stunning.' You smile and kiss him. You get in the car.

After ten minutes you arrive. Harrison opens the door for you. 'Princess.' He says. You laugh and take his arm. The restaurant is beautiful. There is gold everywhere and the floor looks like marmer. It looks like a palace. 'Wow!' You say. 'Harrison you really outdid yourself!' 'It's beautiful isnt it.' He says. 'What's the occasion?' You ask. 'What?' Harrison asks flirty. 'Can't a guy spoile his girl?' He smirks. 'Okay fair enough hotshot.' You laugh.
'Did you make a reservation?' A waiter comes up to you. 'Yes.' Harrison says. 'Name?' 'Ford.' 'Follow me.' The waiter brings you to your table.

Harrison and you have a really good time and the food is delicious.

Harrison's pov
You look at Y/N eating her ice cream. Oh god I love her. You think. Nervous you play with the box in your pocket. Come on Harrison you can do this!

Your pov
'Y/N.' Harrison says. 'Yes?' You say. 'I love you.' He says. 'From the moment I met you almost six years ago. There is no one I would rather be with. You bring so much joy to my life. I don't know what I should do without you. I feel safe and loved with you. And I want to feel like this for the rest of my life.' Then Harrison does the thing you least excpected him to do: he goes down on one knee. 'Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me?' You put your hands infront of your mouth and tears well up in your eyes. You smile wide. 'Yes!' You say. 'Of course I will!' Harrison puts the ring on your finger and kisses you deep. Some people around you clap. You laugh and kiss Harrison again. 'I love you so much.' 'I know.' He says. 'I love you too.'

A/N
Hii, I hope you like it! Idk why I thought it was necessary to write a chapter including this😂 Also I know Harrison dropped out of college but I didn't really know how to write that into the story so I left that out. Anyways. Pleas tell me what you think and vote!🥺💞