Chapter 11: Its a.....

A/N
Hii I'm not gonna be very realistic about everything and stuff so it might take only 6 months for Raiders to come out.

It's been two months after you got pregnant and you couldn't be happier. Life is great. You finished casting Raiders of The Lost Ark wich surprisingly includes your own husband. Harrison and you were on your way to the doctor. Today you were gonna find out the gender. 'Are you nervous?' Harrison asks clearly nervous himself. 'A little.' You take a deep breath. You both don't really care what the gender would be. You were both just happy with your almost parenthood and will love your child regardless. Harrison squeezes your hand, his other hand on the weel. 'I'm sure everything will be allright.' Harrison says. He really was getting into protective husband/father mode. You smile. 'Relax Harri it wil be okay.' You go thru his soft hair with your hand. You arrive and with arms around eachother you walk into the doctor's office. After the lady at the desk told you you could get in you and Harrison go in. The doctor shakes your hand. 'Goodmorning, good to see you again.' You smile nervous and lay down on the chair bed thing (idk how you call those things). Harrison sits besides you and holds your hand just because. He squeezes it excitedly. The doctor goes over your very small baby bump with the ego thing. 'Are you ready to find out?' The doctor asks. 'Very ready.' Harrison and you both say and you smile at your husband. Harrison holds your hand. 'Congratulations.' The doctor says. 'You're gonna have a baby girl.' 'A girl!' Harrison says happy. You hug eachother. You smile. 'Harri we're gonna have a little girl.' You say laughing. 'Our very own.' Your husband says as you take his hand and you go back home to tell everyone else.

*Time skip, six months later*

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark just came out. Harrison is attending an interview and you watch from the audience. After 20 minutes of talking about th actual film the interviewer asks Harrison about his personal life (they always do). 'So what's it like to work together with your wife?' He asks. 'It's fun.' Harrison anwsers. 'We know eachother very well and we love working together. Y/N is a very good director.' You smile. 'How did you two meet?' The interviewer asks. 'We met in high school when she was only 16 and I was 18.' Harrison anwsers and a small smile appears on his face. 'And you've been together ever since?' 'Yep for almost 10 years now.' Harrison anwsers the interviewer. The audience awes. Harrison laughs. 'A real long time right.' 'I read you were excpecting your first child.' The interviewer says. 'That's right, a baby girl.' Your husband smiles wide and he lockes eyes with you in the front row. 'Congratulations.' The interviewer says. 'Thank you very much.' 'How far is she?' 'Y/N is at 8 months now.' Harrison anwsers. 'Wow.' The interviewer says. 'Not that long till the due date.And how are you doing, preparing for your little bundle of joy?' He asks. 'Well.' Harrison says. 'Y/N does the most obviously. She's amazing and I just try to help her as much as I can.' You smile. He's gonna be a great dad. 'Wonderful.' The interviewer says. 'Thank you for coming here.' 'It was my pleasure.' Harrison shakes his hand and stands up. The audience claps as you go back stage to greet your husband.

'Hey Y/N!' Harrison says when you come walking into the dressing room. 'Hey.' You kiss him. 'You look hansome in your suit.' 'I know.' Your husband smirks. 'How did was it?' You ask. 'It was allright.' Harrison anwsers. He puts his hand on your belly. Its adorable.  You laugh. 'You're gonna have to get used to this. You know, now you're all famous and stuff.' Harrison laughs. 'Yeah but so do you.' He says. 'Together.' You smile and he pulls you in for a kiss.

A/N
I'm sorry its a little short! The next one will be longer, I promise!😌💞  Please vote and comment what you think!🥺🥰