06

White looks at Yellow, furious.

"You said there was no dragon!"

"I-i.." Yellow stutters.

"Quick my majesty. We have to get you out of here" Another knight says leading her away.

Blue claws her way out of the dungeon, the stone walls not being able to contain her for long. It crumbles to the floor as she escapes from her cell.

Her wings spreading and adding more damage to the castle. Once her head was free and examining the town running in fear from her, she eyes Yellow.

Blue growls and in between the scales it glows again at her throat. She breathes a blue flame onto the homes and crops, burning them to ash.

She faces the castle's open roof caused by her own body and burns everything on the inside. Including the people still in it. She roars in success, burning the kingdom down.

"BLUE!"

Blue snarls and climbs out of the castle. She stops in front of Yellow who yelled her name.

"Please control yourself!" Yellow pleads, hoping to get through to her.

And it doesn't. Blue raises her claws and swats Yellow away making her crash into a collapsing building. She slips in and out of consciousness watching as Blue destroyed the town in rage.

That she herself fueled because of her betrayal. The last thing she sees before going unconscious is Blue turning back human and examining her body. She looks around and runs out of the burning rubble.

Yellow awakes to a splash of water on her face. Other knights. They drag her out of the rubble and kneel her in front of the queen.

"This. All of this is because of you, Yellow." The queen said, voice filled with venom.

"Because of your incompetence my kingdom is in ruins and my subjects without homes and starving."

White looks at her knights and nods. They strip her of her armor, leaving her in her under clothes and walk behind the queen. At her sides they toss the metal outfit into on going fires.

"You are no longer a knight. If you find that dammed dragon. Kill it and bring it to me. Then and only then will you get your honor back. You don't in three days time. I'll personally find it and kill it."

White motions for everyone to follow her and they leave her ruined kingdom and the no longer knight alone.

The air smelled of ash and burning crops. Yellow looks at the burnt soil in front of her and she stands up. She faces the crumbled castle behind her and walks to it. Nothing could be salvageable.

The one thing she sees is Blue's cloak, fluttering in the wind under rubble. She strains herself as she pushes it off and picks up the article of clothing.

There was no restoring it. Yellow hugs it and sighs.

"I've betrayed you Blue. I shouldn't have. The real enemy I worked with all along." She says to no one in particular.

"You did."

Yellow smiles at the voice and turns around. Blue stands there. Necklace still intact but different clothes. Her leg was still the same and if it wasn't for the long sleeves of her shirt, Yellow would've never noticed that her arm was dark blue now.

Blue catches on and lifts her hand. Or claw.

"Yup. My arm now." She says lifting her sleeve.

It reached up to her shoulder. Yellow makes her way to Blue and hands her the cloak. Blue frowns looking at it.