13

Yellow was in a full blown panic. Their execution...mere minutes away. Something definitely is off about her but Yellow had no time to worry about herself. It was all about getting Blue to safety. As far away from here as possible. There was the growing thought that Blue had died though.

Blue hasn't moved in some time and even in the dark it didn't seem like she was breathing. All of this was out of character for Yellow but Blue had changed her for the better. Yellow had begun feeling hot. Hotter than usual but she payed no mind to it.

The only thing that mattered was Blue. That's it. But at this rate Yellow wanted to shrivel up. This was really the end of her life. As well as Blue's. What a miserable way to go. Executed like some low level criminals. After treated like animals.

"I mean.." Yellow says outloud on accident and looks at Blue.

Still hadn't moved.

"Blue move to let me know you're still alive.." She asks.

Nothing. Not even a move from her tail and Yellow slumps a bit.

"Blue."

Again. Nothing.

"Blue!!"

Her yelling attracted guards and she looks at them with pleading eyes.

"Please..check on her for me!"

The guards shrug and open Blue's cage. Using the hilt of their sword they nudge her body. She didn't move and the guards lower their weapons, looking at one another. Yellow's eyes widen and tears fall from them. They let her die. The queen let her die!

Her hands clench together and she growls. But it didn't sound like her. She looks up at Blue and sees her standing. Claws around a guards neck and blood dripping down her arm. Yellow was shocked to see Blue very much alive and guilt overwhelms her, feeling bad that she thought Blue was dead.

The other guards didn't take to Blue killing one of their own so kindly and didn't hesitate to wound her. Their swords sliding pass the scales on her and into soft flesh. It causes Blue to let go of the person in her grasp and fall to her knees.

She growls softly in pain and succumbs to it. Blue looks at Yellow, her usual slit eyes now dilated and a pained smile on her face. She knew she'll be okay in a bit. Technically she had less than 10 minutes now. Yellow frowns at Blue's expression.

"Did you hear?" She asks.

"Hear what?"

"Our execution will be carried out in 10 minutes...you're first.."

Blue sighs. "I'm not surprised."

"Please...you can escape..do so." Yellow begs.

Blue tries to get up, the pain too overwhelming and lays back down. She grits her teeth and Yellow watches as her wings grow bigger along with her claws and said teeth. She looks over at White, standing on the sidelines. She was making sure everything was in order and perfect.

The guards that stabbed Blue come walking towards the queen. By the way they stood Blue could tell they were telling her what happened and White was not happy. Furious even. Blue couldn't help the chuckle slip pass her lips but that faded like a dying star once White started coming this way.

She examines the wounds on Blue before opening the cage and tugging on Blue herself. Yellow looks at her in horror.

"Let her go White!"

White obviously ignores Yellow and pulls Blue out. Her personal knights come running over and pick up Blue, dragging her to the guillotine. White turns to Yellow, a victory smirk on her face.