#671

[ Picture will be updated in time ]

Tag: 671

Status: ACTIVE

Name: Cadet V. - Does not respond to name / Does not know their name.

Sex: Male

Weight: 50 lb / Underweight

Height: 4'3

Date of birth: 5/18/2014

Notes: Can become violent and bite and will aim for the eyes. Also lies when asked questions, double check notes.

671 is a child subject roughly 6 years old. He is what we call a 'double-clone.' He is the results of a clone cloned from a clone...

671 is part of a psychological experiment. His care takers will cycle throughout the day on who interacts with him.

His 3 care takers are Nil, Dor, and Gila.

Nil is his nicest care-taker. Often giving him gifts and little things, and treating him kindly and praising him for things.

Dor, his second care-taker, he is directed to be neutral with him. Not to nice and not to mean.

Gila, his final care-taker, she is directed to be hostile towards him.

671 is shown to have a fear to women, other people, doctors, and crowds.

671's room is shared with the twin subjects, #675 and #676. He's seen avoiding them and has been known to get aggressive when they approach him.

671 when questioned is observed to be hesitant in giving answers and is a compulsive liar. He's also seen to grow irritated and snappy when accused of lying.

In tests with strangers 671 would break down and cry when approached, often trying to hide himself and cover his head, only coming out of that state a few minutes after the stranger had exited the room or when his care taker Nil entered the room, which he would get up immediately and run to him. 671 only became cooperative and interacted with the stranger with Nil close by.

Another test he was placed in was in a semi-crowded environment with other subjects his age, he was observed to be skittish and actively avoided any kind of contact with everyone else in the room. When approached he would freeze in fear and run away.

671 had to be forcefully removed from the test after he attacked another subject. The subject in question was not badly injured and only had few cuts and bruises.

671 has trouble with communication skills and has trouble expressing himself through words and is always shaking and sweating, but has no fever.
671 is also known to vomit soon after eating any meals, the reason behind this is unknown. Because of this 671 was expected to only live for a few months, but amazingly, he has aged 2 years since his creation and will hopefully remain active for a few more years for studying.