#9054

* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INTERACT WITH SUBJECT #9054

* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INTERACT WITH SUBJECT #9054. THEY ARE EXTREAMLY VIOLENT AND ATTACKS ON SIGHT. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN A HORRIBLE DEATH.... BY MANTARO.*

Tag: 9054

Status: Under lock-down

Name: Mantaro - Responds to name

Sex: Male

Height: TBA - Estimated to be 5'4

Height: TBA - Estimated 110 pounds

Date of birth: 10/24/1997

Note: HIGHLY DANGEROUS. Recently bit a chunk out of Dr. Quak's arm. Will do anything in his power to hurt you in any way. Please take extra safety precautions around and in cell. Make sure subject is sedated before entering.

Mantaro was created in the labs to come up with a powerful creature that could be useful in war of 2011, but instead created a ruthless killing machine, when first brought out Mantaro immediately lashed out and killed 2 scientist, Mantaro had to be shot with 2 tranquilizers before being knocked out and taken to a confined cell.

When Mantaro woke up he was violent and lashed out at everything, and attempted to escape the cell. His cell had to have special defenses put around the inside of it to prevent him from beating the walls and escaping...

We put Mantaro in the same cell with Subject #127 for fight training and he attacked #127. #127 was badly injured. He had punctures around his arms and slash marks, and Mantaro had blue blood on his face, indicating he had even attempted eating subject #127.

Mantaro was sedated and put back in his cell.

Mantaro has been asked questions and can speak. As he's been heard yelling slurs at scientists that walk by his cell, but he refuses to answer and ripped out the audio box in his cell, so we are unable to speak to him.

Attempt 2 at putting him in a cell with subject #127 and attempt 1 with #470.

Mantaro attempted to go for subject #127 first but #470 actively protected him. #470 poisoned Mantaro until he had passed out and #470 continued to protect him even after Mantaro went down, guarding subject #127 like a parent would with their child.

Mantaro was taken back to his cell and he remains there, still violent and burning with hatred, and will remain there until further use.