#128

SUBJECTS INFORMATION OUT-OF-DATE

REASONS: AWOL

LAST SEEN FIGHTING OFF GUARD ONIX AND RUNNING THROUGH EXIT 5 WITH SUBJECTS #1673 AND #1864

Tag: 218

Satus: ☆☆☆AWOL☆☆☆

Name: No name given - Claims to go by Cooper

Sex: Male

Weight: 62.7

Height: 3'9

Date of Birth: 12/20/2003

Notes: Passive aggressive towards scientist and doctors. Sometimes becomes violent and bites.

When created they appeared to be like subject #128. Covered in slime that burned when touched.

As they had time to settle the slime seemed to reduce, having significantly less than subject, indicating that they had more irken like qualities than snail.

As time went on it was obvious they were much better than subject #127. They had better focus and didn't try to eat the equipment like subject #127 has.

The only down side that like subject #127 was they had difficulties reading and writing. Despite this they make excellent work.

They excel at training and the military has even shown interest in him. A few more tests and they should be able to qualify fully...

Subject has gone AWOL. They have escaped their cell with subject #1673 and #1864. They stole weapons and clothes and have attacked several guards to escape. AWOL's took exit 5 and escaped into the alleys... Guard Onix was badly injured with cuts and bruises... We continue looking for subjects #218, #1673, and #1864...