#127

** SUBJECT INFORMATION OUT OF DATE

REASON: MISSING

IF YOU HAVE WHEREABOUTS OF SUBJECT #127 PLEASE CONTACT US.

LAST SEEN: IN HIS CELL TALKING TO SCIENTIST JET LANE BOLTON WHILE REPAIRING HEATING IN CELL **

Tag: #127

Status: ???

Name: Cheddar Brie / Responds to name

Sex: Male

Height: 2'4

Weight: 19 pounds

Date of Birth: 5/10/2003

Notes: Likes to try and sneak out often. Please lock door when entering cell. Will also eat anything put in front of him. Please don't leave things behind.

Subject 127, but preferably goes by Cheddar, is the result of creating a smeet and crossing the genetic make-up with foreign creatures. The creature in question was a snail, coming from planet EARTH.

When first brought to life the subject was covered in a slime that seemed to secrete from its skin, which mildly irritated the skin when making direct skin to skin contact with them. The subject appeared to be a blob of slime, but after cleaning and time to stabilize their form came to be more clear and are irken like in structure, normal antenna, and eyes. The subjects fingers seemed to be able to come and go at will, but upon further inspection disappear from a build up of slime around the hands, and needs to be cleaned off every few days.

Cheddar is observed to funtion normally, but is often sluggish in movements, poor reaction time and struggles to process certain things and obey instructions.

When tested Cheddar's antenna can be used to see around in darkened areas and have heightened sensitivity.

They appear to have difficulty with speaking, reading, writing, counting, and spelling. Upon further testing we found that Cheddar appears to have mild dyslexia.

In testing on fighting against subject #9054, they show to be to cowardly to fight and refuse to harm anything, including inanimate objects. Cheddar used their defense mechanism of blinding the enemy with slime and fleeing to the other side of the cell.

Cheddar has been deemed useless to the army and is unable to be used for a guard, scientist, or anything.

Cheddar is observed to be extreamly social and touchy with his care takers, always first to strike up a conversation, asking a million questions, and always hugging and cuddling anyone who enters his cell. He's easily entertained with anything whether it's a small toy, a colouring book or even pens dropped by other doctors and scientist. He's observed to throw pens across his enclosure and running to pick them up and throwing them and so on.

Cheddar is also stated to be colour blind. He has tritanopia. A rare type of colour blindness where he cannot distinguish between yellow and blue. It doesn't seem to effect him much, minus for when it comes to colouring things.

Cheddar also gets along with normally hostile subjects, being able to approach them and get them out of their shells. Cheddar can be a possible communicator.

Cheddar had failed the communicator test, unable to read the notes and listen to instructions, panicking under pressure and to easily distracted by the other buttons.

Cheddar has been deemed useless and will no longer be needed for testing and is listed for extermination on 7/18/2011

  UPDATE 6/15/2011

Subject #127 is reported missing, age 8. Last seen in his cell with scientist Jet Bolton.

Jet claims that he has no idea where subject #127 could be and that he would never take him, as he found him annoying and could barely stand him, and therefore would never steal him.

Jet was released to go home and the lab was put on lock down searching for subject #127 but was no where to be found after 2 days of searching.