#9125

NOTE: Cyles Rair and Cyles are different people

NOTE: Cyles Rair and Cyles are different people. Cyles Rair is the person, Cyles is the clone.

Tag: 9125

Status: NO LONGER IN USE

Name: Cyles

Sex: Male

Weight: 102 pounds

Height: 5'3

Date of Birth: 10/10/2002

Notes: Do not interact when having episodes. May result in injury.

Cyles Rair was found passed out in a park after he had been robbed at age 15, and taken by one of the workers and brought in for testing.

During questioning Cyles Rair was panicking and answering questions quickly, and begging to let him go and get him out of there.

After questioning Cyles Rair was knocked out and taken to his cell shared with subject #3124.

Cyles Rair was taken hours later to the cloning facilities, where a clone of him was created.

Cyles Rair was soon knocked out again and placed back in the park where he was found and could continue with his life...

Cyles clone had no memories and could only remember waking up in a encloused capsule. Cyles was taken into testing and after several surgeries we were successful in our operation to see into other worlds...

Cyles has been seen talking to himself and pacing his cell. He is usually calm but has episodes of scatching at walls and corners and mumbling about an escape from hell.

Cyles also claims to see demons and figures looming over subjects, portals to heaven and hell, spirits, and items that people on the 1st plain cannot interact with.

Cyles is known for escaping his cell, stating he gets out through the other world, and will wander aimlessly aroumd the facilities, stopping to interact with things that aren't there, or very specific people.

Cyles shows great interest in subjects #671, #3124, #1919, and #8571. Cyles also seems to have a great infatuation with a guard named Monty Garner.

Despite our hardest efforts to contain him, Cyles always manages to escape and do his routine around the facilities. Cyles is trusted enough to return to his place at later hours and during emergencies and busy days.

During his walks Cyles will stop and have ramdom conversations with himself and stop at subject cells and chat with them. On days Monty is working Cyles can be seen following him around on his patrol around the building and will stop and stare at him, often with a calm smile on his face.

When Monty was questioned on it he was confused as to why he was following him, but he found it creepy. The few times he's spoken with Cyles have been short, as Cyles seems to get flustered and walk away in a hurry with his hands behind his back and his head down and mumbling to himself...

Despite all this, Cyles has been the most well behaved subject in a long time, and the staff is greatful he's so compliant.