#470

Tag: #470

Tag: #470

Status: Deceased

Name: Archie - Responds to name

Sex: Male

Weight: 130 pounds

Height: 5'5

Date of birth: 5/22/1992

Notes: Friendly and obey's instructions well. Not a threat.

Archie is the result of mixing genetic make-up with a foreign creature. A spider from planet EARTH ( Planet code #883 )

Archie when brought to life had 8 eyes, 6 arms, and large fangs that can inject poison into anyone he bites.

Archie has trouble controlling his arms, but it's not so bad. He's very useful for multitasking.

Archie appears to be fearless and friendly, offering to help clean up messes around the lab with his extra arms making those tasks easy for him.

Through furthur testing, it appears Archie has extremely poor eye sight, but are useful in other ways.

In battle training he was out in a cell with subject #9054 (Mantaro) and #127 (Cheddar). When Mantaro attacked Cheddar he sprang into action immediately and fought off Mantaro, protecting Cheddar with his life.

After he had knocked Mantaro out he continued to protect Cheddar, even from other scientists.

Archie had to be taken down with a tranquilizer, including Cheddar as he refused to leave his side.

After waking up in his cell, Archie told us he was very upset with us for putting a child in danger, when telling him it was necessary for training he told us to think of better ways of testing and ignored us for the rest of the week...

Through Cheddar's constant complaining and begging, we were forced to movie Archie's cell into Cheddars. Both seem content with the change and are often seen playing and napping together and having in depth conversations on what the world outside The Labs is like.

Through furthur testing and training, Archie is very useful in a war and the military shows interest in him...

The Military has agreed to take Archie in their ranks and train him as a medic, due to his poor eye sight he isn't permitted to fire weapons... Although Archie complained that he wanted to stay with 'Cheez-it.'
Unfortunately, he doesn't have a choice...

Archie has been shipped off to the Military for more professional training 9/6/2007. 15 years of age.

2/28/2009

We have started receiving letters from Archie for Cheddar. Cheddar keeps them in his 'safe corner' and is seen reading them often. Cheddar writes him back but the letters are often poorly written in bad english and messy...

10/11/2013

We have received news that Archie had died while at war, murdered by the opposing side in an ambush....