#2116

Tag: 2116

Tag: 2116

Status: Active

Name: Gali

Sex: Female

Weight: 69.5 - Underweight

Height: 4'3

Date of Birth: 2/4/1990

Notes: Likes to spit water on doctors passing cell. Be prepared to get wet.

Subject #2116 is a mix between an irken and a foreign species of fish.

When Gali was created she appeared to be active and alert, and bit one of the scientists on the arm and hissed and lashed out at us. After minutes of attempting to catch her and calming her down we eventually got to handle her. She was hyper and would grab everything...

After her examination it appears she had cloudly vision and could mostly sense with her body and antenna to navigate, and can sense light reflecting off surfaces and things, which she uses to identify things and tell the difference of things such as us scientists and a mannequin.

Gali as she gets older is calmer and friendlier, but very quiet and doesn't talk to us, but will answer simple questions such as her favorite colour. She refuses to answer anything else other than those...

Gali's cell is next to subject #878. Although they can't see each other they seem to get along well and can be seen having conversations from their cells....

Gali's cell has water in it, or the closest thing we could make to it, as it burns us... She seems to be fine in it and can breathe normally in it with her gills... Despite having them, she can breathe outside of water, but only for a period of time...

Gali is a compliant but only for certian things. She refuses to be apart of the genetics breeding study and has even physically fought scientist who try to lead her to those studies.

We are still trying to find uses for her, as she is a powerful subject and could be useful for future wars in water-based planets.