Normal Day

"If you don't wake your little maknae booty up right now we're leaving you here and telling the hosts that you have explosive diarrhea!"

Wow what a great way to wake up "Good morning to you too Unnie" I say laughing at Joy's threat.

I was up late again last night just  thinking, I just couldn't relax enough to sleep. I wasn't grumpy because I'm actually kind of a morning person (crazy I know).

"Ah good morning Y/N~ie" she said smiling at me like she hadn't just threatened to embarrass me in front of thousands of people on national television.

We were going on a variety show and I'm guessing that everyone else is already awake since I'm the only one being yelled at.

But to be fair I take less time to get ready than the rest of my members.

As she left the room I got up and washed my face before putting on a romper I had set out last night and brushing my hair and teeth. Our stylists were gonna doll us up anyway and I didn't really care if fans saw me like this, they love it when we're natural. I walk out into the living room and see Irene and Joy talking about something on their phone while Seulgi and Wendy finish their breakfast.

I walk in and grab my water bottle, putting some fruit in it before sitting at the table with the girls eating.

"Morningggg Y/N" Wendy whines at me momentarily looking up from her yogurt, I can tell she's still tired.

"Morning Wendy!" I great her and the other girls before scrolling through my twitter. After seeing some comments on our official profile I switch over to my fake stan account to see some of the stuff our fans have to say about our latest post. Exactly what I thought. I'm instantly greeted by tons of JoyRene posts. I posted the picture of them on purpose because I know the fans love their friendship.

I see some posts about some other idols and retweet them as well as a bunch about us, I felt conceited with it just being us so now I use it to keep up with some other fandoms too

I see some posts about some other idols and retweet them as well as a bunch about us, I felt conceited with it just being us so now I use it to keep up with some other fandoms too. Most of my timeline is revluvs , armys, blinks, and nctzens.

"When is filming gonna be done?" I ask the group.

"Probably around 12ish" Irene answered my question as we head out the door to our van.

It's 7:00 right now and we're leaving to get ready before we officially start recording at 8:00. Sadly after we finish we still have our workouts to do and some practice for our next comeback, I'm working on a couple new songs and we have to expand our range a bit to get the notes consistently.

As we walk in the building I see some of the workers looking at us. I realized that I wasn't wearing makeup and you could probably see all the blemishes on my face. I know that's probably not what they were looking at but my insecure brain couldn't get rid of the thought.

As we enter the room our stylists get straight to work- covering blemishes, tying up pieces of hair, and setting out outfits swiftly from years of experience. We've kept mostly the same staff since we've debuted so we're all really comfortable around each other, I would definitely consider some of them friends. After we all change the stylists step back and admire their work. After sticking a few extra bobby pins in Joy's braid and adding a little more highlight to my nose we head out to the stage.

"Welcome Red Velvet!!" The host practically shouts as we walk out

" HELLO!! " I yell back with just as much enthusiasm as the girls laugh at my outburst. I'm a pretty hyper person and I feed off the energy of the people around me... This was gonna be a very good show.

They ask us the regular questions, and after a few games which we definitely cheated on (shhh) it was time to go. We change back into our street clothes and drive to the gym near our company. We get out and look for today's workout, it's leg day... Fun😑

We change into some more breathable clothes and start our different stations. After I finish my guided leg workout I head out on my run. I run everyday along with the assigned exercises because I need the extra cardio. My members are used to my schedule and don't even look up when I head out, we'll join back up in the practice room in an hour. I start on my 45 minute run/jog and let the feeling of my feet slapping the ground clear my head.

By the time I get in the door I'm soaked in sweat and a little light headed. I sit on the floor leaning against the wall as I find some crackers in my bag. I only eat two before going to see the rest of my members. We spend the day working on our voices and they help me with some lyric changes. It's 11:30 by time we get home and we're all exhausted. I decide to make the girls dinner so they can rest and so I know they actually eat instead of skipping dinner in favor of sleep.

I call the girls when the food is done. I had to wake up Wendy, who feel asleep on the couch waiting. We eat together and laugh at our new memories that we made today. After we're done I load the dishwasher while Joy uses our bathroom's shower. I wash up after and have no trouble falling asleep tonight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N : starting a little boring just to get a feel for how her brain works, a normal day, her members etc. feel free to lmk if anything needs fixed in the comments and tell me what you think, what you liked or didn't like, or any suggestions bc I haven't totally thought this through lmao... whatever you want :)