Tired

"Y/N, Jungkook, WAKE UP!!!"

My eyes open slightly, hearing Sooyoung screaming in my ear.

"Hm what?" I barely whisper, ny entire body telling me to just go back to sleep.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes for the shoot and the boys have an activity today so.." She trailed off and left the room, but not before yelling about how we should be glad she woke us up instead of Joohyun.

I turn to face Kook, knowing I need to be fast before I fall asleep again. He's to comftorable to be around that I definitely will be totally out if i even hug him.

I force myself to get out of bed before walking over to the other side, slightly shaking his shoulder.

"Hey, wakey wakey sleepy head, we leave in 5 minutes, c'mon kook you gotta get up" his eyes slowly flutter open, looking up at me very sleepily.

By the time we had gotten ready for bed and everything it was past midnight, so we were going to spend our day running on less than 5 hours of sleep.

Once I saw him sitting up in bed I went and brushed my teeth, hurriedly changing when he went in to do the same.

We head out of the room with 5 minutes to spare and see everyone else ready.

Jungkook goes to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast while I sit down with the others.

"So what time did you guys get back last night?" Seungwan questioned.

"Oh gosh I don't know, I don't remember checking the clock but it wasn't too late" I lie, I don't want the members worrying about us.

"Well that's good, we all went to bed early so we didn't know when you made it in" Joohyun seems relieved and I feel bad for lying.

A honk is heard from outside and we all get up, heading to the vans in front. We seperate into two seperate ones, the boys going to the studio and us heading to our first location.

We pull up a gravely path and end up in a desert looking area, there is barely any grass and the plants are all a dark green color.

We're pushed into the large tent set up to the side and the stylists attack us with makeup and hair products.

They pull the front pieces of my hair back into little clips and give my locks a slight wave. I almost fall asleep while they style me, but they shake me when it's time to change. I notice that the hair and makeup is pink so its not that much of a surprise when the outfit is too.

This time though, it doesn't seem childish. Escpecially with the background. I put on the chosen outfit, a sequined pink shirt that says 'You Can't Touch' along with a pink denim skirt and silver belt. The look is finished off with some platform sneakers and a pair of sunglasses.

We do the group shots first, they have us pose in various spots around a pink RV. They finally decide they've gotten a good enough shot and then split us up to take seperate photos.

"Great Yeri, now can you grab on to the edge of the umbrella? Yes that's perfect hold it there."

I'm blinded by flashes of the camera before they give me a new pose.

After a few hours we're done with the first location and we load up the van to go to the next.

After about 30 minutes we pull up to a pretty basic spot. It looks like a field, the only things in the area is grass and trees. Before i can think much about it we're once again taken to get ready.

They keep the makeup very natural and leave our hair down, simply adding some texture spray and ruffling it up for some volume.

This time my outfit is one piece. Its a cute blue and white checkered dress with a curvy strap and a cutout on my left side.