Waxed??

~Y/N Pov~
I woke up, looking over at my members still asleep next to me. I smiled and got up, heading to the kitchen. The boys had gotten in way later than we had so I decided I would make breakfast for them.

I make something I know I won't mess up, waffles. I make it for the girls a lot when it's my turn to cook breakfast because it was Wendy's favorite. I pour some batter in the waffle maker I found in the cabinet and check on the girls. Theyre all asleep still, I love it when they wake up to see I've already made breakfast. It makes me feel so proud every time.

I head into my room to grab a scrunchie, planning on throwing my hair up before checking on the food. I grab my hair tie and see someone asleep on the other bed. I guess one of the boys is my roommate. I walk over to see a cute sleeping Jungkook, immediately coo-ing at the sight (or should i say Koo-ing😏). As soon as I did, he rolled over and I panicked thinking I woke him up. I jumped back, trying to make it look like I wasnt staring but in the process I tripped over my suitcase still on the floor. Shoot. If he wasn't awake before he is now. I look up to see his eyes slightly opened, smiling at me sleepily.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered, voice a little husky from sleep.

"Yah! Don't call me beautiful, I just woke up stupid" I said, a little shy at the compliment. I know I look like a wreck, my face still puffy from sleep, my morning skin showing every blemish and freckle, with my hair thrown up in a messy bun. I don't mean a cute messy bun like Instagram girls, like my hair was falling out of the hair band and I looked like an egg.

"Shut up, you look gorgeous" he said again before slightly blushing. He was fully awake now and had realized what he was saying. "Um... Are the others up?"

"No, they're all asleep still. Both groups" I said giggling at his sudden shyness.

"Oh cool, should we make breakfast then?" I thought it was sweet that he wanted to cook for them. Then I realized.

"OH FRICK MY WAFFLES" I whisper-yelled, running back to the kitchen checking the waffle maker. I open it up to see a completely black waffle. I take it out and set it to the side before respraying the griddle and pouring new batter in.

"Whoa, I dont know if I want you cooking breakfast!" Jungkook walks in, picking up the burnt waffle and laughing.

"Hey! I'm a good cook, its your fault!"

"What did I do?" He asked, looking at me confused.

"You distracted me!" I told him, sending a little glare his way.

"Hey you were the one that stared at me and then tripped yourself!" He shot back. "Am I that cute sleeping?"

"I didn't know you were awake!" I pouted at him while trying to find an excuse "I was just shocked by how much you were drooling!" Good one Y/N.

"Yeah okay" he said, clearly knowing I was lying.

I turned back around to check on the new waffle, hoping this one wasn't burnt too. It wasn't so I took it out and set it on the nearby plate. When I went to grab the batter I noticed him staring at me and got a little flustered. I tried to act like I didn't notice and just poured the batter in. I don't know why, but my hands were shaking and I spilled some of the batter.

"Nervous about something Squirtle?" He teased, using the nickname my Unnies call me.

"N-no, why would I be nervous Jungle book?" I replied while keeping my eyes on the waffle maker. He started making some eggs while I waited on the waffle to finish.

I got it out but when I went to pour in more batter I felt someone behind me. Before I knew it Jungkook had snaked his arms around me and placed his hands over mine, successfully steadying their shaking. "Better" he whispered in my ear.  I turned my head and found his eyes, he was already staring at me. 'ew gross FEELINGS. Wtf are you doing here' I thought to myself, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. And then I realized we were still pouring batter.

I pulled my eyes away from him and  jumped back, meaning to pull away from him but only ended up getting closer. 'he's behind you idiot, dont jump backwards'. Our bodies were completely pressed against each others while I tilted the bowl back up, luckily we hadn't spilled too much.

I set the bowl down and went to grab a paper towel. It was only then that I realized his arms were still up, and instead of his hands being on mine they were on the countertop. I was pinned between his body and the counter. My face flushed red as some not so holy things flashed through my mind. He seemed to know exactly what my mind was doing because he leaned towards me and said "what are you thinking about princess?"

"I- uh. We need to clean up the batter on the counter. And you sir need to back up, imagine what our members would think if they saw us in this position" I was finally able to form an intelligent thought once I reminded myself that we're just friends, there was no way he was gonna try anything with me. I mean I've had a crush on him for a while before we became friends so maybe I would have, if I had the balls to. But alas, I didn't have the balls.

He just smirked and pulled away from me, dropping his hands and putting them in his pockets instead. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped up the batter before checking the waffle that was currently in the maker. He did the same with his eggs.

I was worried that it might have been awkward after that but it wasn't. We worked in comfortable silence for a while, and then some of the others started waking up. We all talked together and by the time they had set the table all the food was done and everyone was awake.

We talked about our schedule for today. The girls and I had to go to the salon today, the stylist unnies said that we needed to get bikini waxes since we were gonna be in swimsuits a lot for the show. To say I was absolutely terrified was an understatement. I have a very low pain tolerance and I just kind of avoid any waxing in general, let alone somewhere sensitive.

The boys were just gonna be chilling at the house while we are getting our hair forcefully ripped out of our body... Lucky jerks. And then after we come back some time there will be a mission for all of us to do. We don't know what the mission is, just that it's supposed to let the fans see our relationship. Whatever that means.

We all finished eating and loaded our dishes into the dishwasher. I went to go get ready for the day, Jungkook was showering in our bathroom so I just got dressed and tamed my hair. I put on a flowy dress, figuring it wouldn't hurt after and it would be easy to deal with during. I rolled my hair back into a low ponytail and then washed my teeth and face once Jungkook was out of the shower.

We walked out of our room together and everyone else was already in the living room. The girls were all dressed similar to me, comfortable, loose outfits. Some of them had done this before so I was glad I made the right choice of clothing.

"Hey why are you guys going to the salon anyway?" Jimin asked us.

"Hair cut"

"Face treatments"

"Sauna"

"Pedicures"

"Waxes"

We all said at the same time, before looking at each other shocked. The boys looked very suspicious of our answers, although I would be too.

"Did I miss the meeting where we decided to lie to them?" I asked the girls, confused on why they all made something up.

"Sorry, you took too long" Seulgi said to me sheepishly.

"Y'all should have at least decided on one lie to make it believable, my goodness you're terrible at schemes" I laughed at their unpreparedness.

"Why did you tell them we were getting waxed?" Irene hissed towards me.

"What's the big deal about getting waxed? It's not like I told them it was a bikini wax, plus they probably don't even know what that is." I tried reasoning.

We all stopped talking and turned back to the boys when one of them coughed. It was clear they had heard the whole thing. Well this is embarrassing. We looked at each other for a second, talking with our eyes. We had learned how to do this long ago and all knew what the looks meant.

Run.

We turned back to the boys one last time before running out of the house with no explanation. We made it out the door before laughing our heads off at our what we just did.

"Well here goes nothing" and we piled into the car.