Cannolis Are Good For Your Cansoulis

A/N: Prompt by @anon: Here's a cheesy cute fluffy prompt! So Tony is trying out a new recipe and Peter's helping but instead of actually helping he's stealing the food and eating it. That just sounds really cute and I need wholesome giggles. Btw I love your work! 

__________

I hope you guys enjoy the fluff and thank you so much for all of your love and support! ❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys!

Disclaimer: I do not own Spider-Man or any related materials.

__________

"Peter, buddy, you do realize that the filling is supposed to go inside the cannoli, right?"

Glancing away from the desserts he has set up on the countertop, Tony makes eye contact with his son, raising an eyebrow at the way Peter's doe eyes widen in guilt. The spiderling's seated on the counter, swinging his legs in time with the music playing on the speaker to their right, fingers held just above the bowl of filling.

"Yeah, but–" He starts, pulling away when Tony lightly smacks his hand with the spoon. "Ah, you meanie!"

Tony snorts, grabbing the piping bag from the other side. "Yeah, yeah, save the dramatics, Shakespeare. Don't come crying to me when we don't have any icing to fill them with, bambino."

"They're going to go into my stomach either way, so–" Peter shrugs, poking his tongue out at his mentor when the man laughs again. "Besides, I'm just making sure they aren't, like, poisoned or anything."

"Oh, really?"

"Duh!" Peter rolls his eyes, leaning away from Tony when the billionaire reaches over to flick his ear. "Gotta make sure my old man doesn't kneel over from expired Walmart cream cheese, after all."

"What a way to go." Tony deadpans, shooing the still snickering teenager off the table with a flick of his wrist. "Go sit your spider-butt down on the other side, kiddie, I don't want to risk you burning yourself."

Peter huffs, but obligues, jumping down and pattering to the other side of the kitchen, stopping for a split second to allow Tony to press a kiss to his forehead in thanks, grumbling when the superhero ruffles a little leftover flour in his hair. Brushing it away, Peter's eyes light up as Tony opens the oven, the scent of cinnamon and warm dough filling the room.

"Whoah," He breathes. "Those smell amazing, Mr. Stark."

"Told you I could bake, bubba. Mama taught me the best recipe around, after all." Tony smirks, lifting the tray and quickly setting it on the place where Peter once sat, tugging off his red and blue oven mitts once settled. "Now we just have to wait for them to cool down and then we can fill them up."

"And eat them?"

"Yes, and eat them."

Peter eyes the tray as he scoots down from the counter again, making sure to keep his steps as silent as possible. After checking to make sure that his father's back is turned, he starts to reach for an empty cannoli shell.

His fingers are only a few inches from the first pastry before a sudden, familiar hand wraps around his wrist and gently tugs them away.

"What did I just say about burning yourself?" Tony snaps, his face more concerned than angry and Peter pouts. "God, kiddo, I can't even make baked goods without worrying about you hurting yourself, huh?"

"Not my fault they look yummy." The teen mumbles, cheeks dusted red. "Which is your fault, by the way."

Tony sighs, flicking the radio off before leading them over to the living room. He gently pushes Peter down on the couch, picking up one of Morgan's baby dolls and tossing it over to the love seat. The toy bounces a few times before slipping to the floor with a dull thud and Peter snickers.