The explosion

The rest of the day passed as normal. After Aizawa's class, came Present Mic deafening lecture about the past tense. Everything seemed normal enough, until lunch. Izuku was sitting with his group of friends at lunch, eating and chatting. Yes, everything was fine. Until it was not.

Izuku was just about to dig into his katsudon, when suddenly, an explosion was heard. It sounded distant so it could not have come from the school itself, but the students began to panic none the less.

As everything fell into disarray, present Mic magnified his voice and yelled "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" The students clasped their hands over their ears to protect them from the noise. With all the students too stunned by the noise to keep panicking, Aizawa stood on a chair and said loudly enough for all to hear, "Everybody please stay calm. We do not know the situation just yet, so everyone will stay here until we have more information. Vlad King and Midnight will remain here whilst myself and Present Mic go and deal with this. Keep your voices down and don't panic."

With that he descended from his chair and he and Present Mic made their way towards the door. Vlad King and Midnight both stationed themselves on either side of the lunch hall. Now that everyone had recovered from Mic's voice, they huddled themselves into small groups and began hushed conversations.

Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsu and Midoriya grouped themselves together.

"What do you think caused that explosion?" Uraraka asked.

"Do you think it's another villain attack? Kero." Tsu whispered back.

"Either way," said Iida doing his usual hand motions, "we have to listen to the teachers and remain here whilst they figure things out. I am sure it is nothing to worry about."

"Well at least we know it was not inside school grounds," murmured Izuku, "or else the alarms would have gone off."

"Oh yeah! You're right Deku!" Uraraka grinned, "You too Iida I'm sure it's nothing!"

An hour passed like that. Groups conversating in hushed voices, waiting for the heroes to finally return. Just as Midoriya wondered when the teachers would return, the doors opened to the heroes returning. In marched Aizawa and Present Mic followed closely by Ectoplasm and Cementoss.

All heads turned towards them as silence fell on the lunch hall once again. Aizawa once again mounted a chair and spoke to the students: "Alright, we found out that the explosion was not in the school. It was just outside so we are not certain if the people who caused it were aiming for the school or not. But just in case, lessons will be cancelled today. Everyone will return to their dorm building for the rest of the day. Everyone please get into your classes. You will be escorted back to the dorms by your homeroom teacher."

Noise erupted as the students formed themselves into their classes. Iida with his signature robotic arms ordered class 1A into a file as Aizawa approached them. Midoriya filled himself next to Uraraka and followed their teacher back to the dorm building.

Izuku looked around as they entered the building. Since his father had forced to move back home, Izuku had not been inside the building. But as he peered inside, everything seemed the same as the day he had left. Everything was the same, like he had never been there at all. As though it did not matter that he had left.

Mina then stretched her arms high above her head, and said, "well of we don't have anymore classes today we might as well change." Several people nodded in agreement. Izuku felt a pang of longing. He would more then likely have to leave soon. He wished he still stayed here, with his friends then at the hell hole he called a home.

As the boy turned and wondered if he could ask his teacher if he could return "home" now, since his father would want him back at the earliest time possible, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking behind him, he saw the dual haired Todoroki.