Tired?

Izuku did not stir once as Aizawa carried him over the rooftops towards the school. He stayed very still and quiet curled up against his teacher's chest. Aizawa kept looking down at him every now and again just to make sure the boy was still asleep. 

He is far too light, thought the teacher. Izuku and his mother had both looked like they had lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Aizawa had a lot of questions that needed to be answered but for the moment he just concerned himself with getting his student back to the dorms and letting him rest. As he approached the UA dorms, Aizawa could spot rays of sunshine starting peek over the horizon, it was almost dawn.

Shota Aizawa finally stopped outside the teacher's dorms. Quietly, he pushed the doors open with his foot and crept in. The place was deadly quiet, not a sound to be heard. He walked silently across the main living area, past the kitchen and made his way to the staircase. At least I don't have to worry about Eri waking up, Aizawa inwardly sighed. He had asked the Wild Wild Pussy Cats to look after her for a few weeks, so she could get used to other people and children her age. 

As the tired Pro started to climb the stairs up to his dorm, he felt the boy stir ever so slightly. He froze, scared that he had awoken his student. Aizawa glanced down at the boy, no he was still fast asleep. Relieved, Aizawa continued his way up and finally reached his dorm. 

Just as he was wondering how he was going to get his keys and open the door (he always locked it, being the paranoid Pro hero he was) when the door swung open. In the doorway, stood a man with long messy blond hair and a sort of panicked expression on his face. It was none other then Shota Aizawa's boyfriend and colleague, Hizashi Yamada or better known to the public as the voice hero Present Mic . 

"Sho-" Hizashi was silenced by Aizawa wrapping his scarf around his mouth. It was at that moment that the blond realized what his lover was holding in his arms and started to try and talk but was muffled by the scarf.

"Hizashi calm down," Aizawa said calmly, "keep quiet too. He's sleeping. Now, let me in so I can explain. Alright?" The blond nodded and stepped aside as Aizawa released his scarf from around Hizashi's mouth. The teachers dorms were much larger then the students. Instead of being just one room, it was comprised of a small living area, a bathroom and a bedroom.

Aizawa's living area was simple containing of a small table, two chairs, a small sofa and a mini fridge (Much to his disappointment Nezu had refused to let him have a coffee machine in his dorm). At the end of the room were two doors. The first leading to the small bathroom and the second to his bedroom.

The raven haired man made his way to the second door. Once he had reached it, he turned to his partner and nodded towards the door. Hizashi hastily made his way over and opened it for him. The bedroom was simple. A plain grey double bed, two small tables either side with small lamps on each. A large window was at the far end with heavy black curtains preventing the morning light from entering the room.  And finally a small cupboard facing the bed.

Hizashi walked to the bed and pulled the blanket back and stood aside as Aizawa approached and laid the small boy down. Izuku almost instantly curled himself into a ball and continued to slumber peacefully. Aizawa then pulled the blanket over the boy. Both teachers then left the room, closing the door carefully. 

"So," said the blond hands on his hips a mix of annoyance and worry on his face,"You said you were going to come back after you dropped Midoriya off. I was worried, no message, no call? I thought something bad had happened to you, Sho. And now you just turn up with Midoriya asleep in your arms. What the hell, Sho?!"

Aizawa made his way to the small sofa and slumped down on it. He let out a long sigh and hid his face of his hands. Hizashi settled himself next to him and placed a gentle hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Aizawa looked at Hizashi, let out another long sigh and told him, about the make-up, the apartment,the state of the boy and his mother, Midoriya's father. When he was done, Hizashi looked concerned. 

"What was his father's name?"

"I-I'm not sure. I think it was Hisashi." 

The blond's face darkened obviously not liking the similarity between their names. Aizawa glanced at his watch. It was now half past seven. They had been talking for some time.Classes were going to start soon. Hisashi stood and stretched. 

"Alright," he said, "When are your lessons today?"

"Ugh...An hour this morning and two more this afternoon before their training with All Might. You, Nem and have my class this morning. "

"Alright. I'll take your hour this morning so you can rest.I'll tell the students you were out too late and fell asleep. Considering that you often sleep in class, it should not be a surprise."

"Wait-No-'Zashi-"

"No arguing Sho. You stay here with him until he wakes up. Take him to class with you later or when he is ready. Maybe... I dunno, talk to him? Ask him about his father and his home life. Maybe give him some food too. He looks skinny."

Aizawa leaned back into the couch and sighed. He knew there was no point in trying to convince Hizashi otherwise. Plus he was only missing an hour and Midoriya would ,at most, miss his morning classes. 

"Alright then Sho," Hizashi said," I'm gonna go and get changed. You rest for a little or grade papers or whatever you do to relax. Maybe you could try looking up this Hisashi guys'background. You might find something there."

The blond bent down and gently kissed the top of Aizawa's head. 

"Love ya, babe!"

"Love you too 'Zashi. And- 'Zashi?"

"Yeah, Sho?"

"Don't tell the others about this. I don't think Midoriya would want them to know. Especially All Might."

"Don't worry. I'll keep quiet"

Hizashi then stood and left. Aizawa let out one final sigh and rubbed his face. Might as well get some work done, he thought, but first. He stood and walked over to the small bedroom and opened it ever so slightly. Izuku was fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. Aizawa wondered how long it had been since the boy had properly slept. 

Hey guys!!! I am so sorry for the long wait!!!! I had a huge amount of work to do for school and me and my parents... Well we argue a lot. So I didn't have much time to write. I AM SO SORRY. I will try to write another chapter tonight and post it tomorrow. Online school is about to finish, so I am going to try and post on a more regular basis. I am again, so sorry for the wait. (I am using my computer so I can't put my normal emojis! T-T)

Also i would like to thank you all so much for your comments! They mean the world to me!!! Thank you all so much for bearing with me! <3 

Leolla