You can ask for help

As soon as the door shut behind Midoriya, Hizashi turned to Aizawa.

"So?"

The man took a great sigh and shut his eyes. Whilst Midoriya was peacefully sleeping ,for the first time in god knows how long, Aizawa had spent his time not only correcting his students papers but carefully examining Hizashi Midoriya's file. Being an underground hero he had access to any file he wished and did not need to go to the officials to ask for it.

Much to Aizawa's surprise, Hizashi Midoriya's file was clean. He was once the Pro Hero Gorge De Feu and had gone over seas to continue his career in America. He was never very popular or got his name out but was decent enough. Once he realised he was never going to become famous he quit his hero work and became a merchant of some sort. Apart from that there was nothing interesting in his file. Hizashi was a model citizen with a fair income and a good home. His quirk was Fire Breathing. (Which to Aizawa found it very odd since apparently neither parent's quirk even resembled their son's. But he would look into some other time.)

Aizawa had been so certain however that there would be something wrong with him. Every nerve in his body screamed that there was something more about him to keep searching. But after 2 fruitless hours of scanning every file he could lay his hands on,he discovered the only crime Hizashi Midoriya had ever committed was a simple shoplift when he was 16 and that was only an apple. 

Aizawa opened his eyes once again and turned to his boyfriend. Hizashi was patiently waiting for him. This was the first time in a while that Shouta had been this concerned. The description and story he had described Izuku's father and the night prior had set off so many red flags in Hizashi's mind and just like Shouta his instincts shouted at him to grab the child and mother and to get him somewhere far away from that man.

"Nothing. I found nothing. He was once a Pro Hero called Gorge De Feu-"

" Fire throat?That's french. Is that because his quirk or something?" Hizashi knowing multiple different languages found it second nature to translate foreign languages.

"Uh- yeah, I guess, I didn't know what it meant but yeah his quirk is Fire Breathing so that makes sense. He is completely clean. The only thing on his permanent record is a petty attempt at shoplifting and that was years ago."

"So what can we do?"

"Nothing."

Hizashi stared at Aizawa in shock. 

"What do you mean nothing? Obviously something is wrong with the listener, he looks starved, looks worse than you and is definitely hiding something!"

Aizawa almost glared when Hizashi said "Worse than you" but considering the way he usually looked he could not exactly contradict him. (No you can't you sleep deprived hobo.)

"We can't do anything 'Zashi," Aizawa muttered " I know something is wrong with the kid but he refuses to talk to me, I tried asking him about everything , the smell of alcohol, his weight loss but he brushed it off and tried to through me off with some cheap lies. We can't go digging into stuff without any physical proof. I want to help him too but we really cannot do anything."

Hizashi sighed and leaned back into his chair. The pair talked about no subject in particular until it was time for them to go to teach their classes. 

As Aizawa made his way towards the training grounds he could not shake his feeling of unease that had been his companion since the rain washed away the make-up that hid his student's sleepless eyes.

By the time he got to ground Beta none of the class was there. Well, there was still fifteen minutes left so they might make it on time. And if not, the tired man thought,deciding to settle himself to wait for his students in his sleeping bag in the far corner of the place , it looks rather chilly today... Maybe an extra lap or two will do them good.

But as that idea crossed his mind he thought back to the previous night.He and Midoriya had run at least 20 times more than the boy would normally do in training. Yet the boy did not complain once, never asked to take a break and never show any sign of wanting to take to stop and if he had he had hidden it very well.

When he glanced up and realised that two of his students had now turned up, Uraraka and Iida ( which did not surprise him one bit.) and they were happily chatting, Uraraka saying something about mixing up the days of the week and thinking it was Saturday or something, he honestly did not care one bit.

Shortly after Midoriya joined them. He must have found them on the way here, the giant yellow caterpillar thought. Aizawa opted to doze, glancing up whenever a new voice joined the fray, until his students all came out of the changing rooms. He could hear them celebrating Midoriya's return and practically all of them offering him the notes they had taken for him in his absence. 

He was also , though he refused to admit it even to himself, glad to see Shinso amidst his students, and before the celebrations begin, no he did not expel M*netta. The grape boy had simply been transferred to a lower class in exchange for Shinso. The girls were to most relieved by the change at least they did not have to worry about the little pervert anymore.

By the time the bell rang, the entire class was there. As Aizawa realised that meant he had to teach, he began to climb out his sleeping bag. None of his students noticed him however since they all had their backs to him so they could talk to Midoriya.

As he made his way towards them, he could distinctly here Kaminari say, "I'm telling you Aizawa-sensei is dead. There is no way he didn't turn up just because he was tired! He turned up even after he was mummified! I'm telling you he's either kidnapped, injured beyond healing or dead!"

"Good afternoon class,"Aizawa said in his most monotone voice, fighting every urge not to slap Kaminari on the back of the head.

As soon the human pikachu himself heard his teacher's voice, jumped 6 feet into the air, did a perfect spin around and yelled, "HE'S ALIVE!" before promptly hiding behind Shoji, fearing his teacher's wrath.

Aizawa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Why must he have such problem children?

"Yes, Kaminari, I am indeed alive. I apologize for my absence this morning. I had some- extra work that needed to be done. Now that that's all wrapped up all of you go give me a lap around the grounds." 

As the grumbling students jogged passed him he glanced at Midoriya and was startled. His student looked even more tired now that when he had left his dorm. Not physical tired but more emotionally. He looked so empty and sad but whenever anyone approached him he would grin and act like the happiest person alive.

Midoriya... How long have you been faking that smile? Why won't you ask for help?...

Hey

Me again. So hum yee new chapter! Hope y'all liked it! <3 The reason it took so long to post is well... shit happened... so hum yeah sorry about that. 

Like I said before PLEASE message me via Wattpad I'd love to chat with y'all! <3

So hum yee...

I love you guys so much!!!

Leolla.