Did you have to say that?

Hizashi checked his watch, before throwing the grey thing he had brought in at Midoriya. Midoriya's reflexes caught it just in time.

"There is still a good half hour left of lunch break, listener. That's a spare uniform I found go get changed. Then you can go and reassure your friends that you are still alive. The bathroom is the second door."

Izuku bowed low to his teacher and thanked him before quickly rushing off towards the bathroom. Once inside he quickly shut the door and took his shirt off. the bandages he had set in place the morning prior looked slightly worn but Izuku believed that they should last him the rest of the day.  The foundation on his wrist was practically gone too. But since the uniform that Present Mic had given him was slightly too large he could easily hide them.

He quickly got dressed bundled up his own clothes and exited the bathroom. His two teachers had been in deep conversation but abruptly stopped when the heard the boy reenter the living room.

Present Mic grinned, "I wasn't too far off now was I Sho?"

"It'll be fine for today, you can go see your friends now Problem Child."

Izuku nearly did a full 90 degree bow thanking his teachers before rushing out of the room. The teacher dorm building was deserted, since all of the teachers were all in the main building so Izuku did not run into anyone as he raced his way out. 

It took him only five minutes to reach the main building. He placed his bundle of clothes in his shoe locker and went to find his friends. 

It did not take him long though. After wandering around a little he spotted Uraraka and Iida on the third floor. 

"Uraraka! Iida!" he called them, waving slightly. 

Both turned and their faces cracked into grins when they realised who it was. 

"Deku!!" The brunette cried and rushed into Izuku arms for a hug. " We were so worried when you didn't show up and would not answer our calls."

"Indeed Midoriya!" Iida continued doing his robotic arm motions, " We were immensely fearful that something had happened to you."

As the girl pulled away from her friend she looked up into his face and look of worry filled her own.

"Deku-kun! When was the last time you slept!"

"A few minutes ago?" 

Now both of them looked concerned. Izuku sighed in defeat, "Alright, I have not been sleeping that well recently and I was covering it up. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys, I just didn't want to bother you." 

"Aww Deku-kun!" Uraraka said wrapping Deku into another hug, " You wouldn't have bothered us! We would help you!" 

"Indeed", Iida said continuing with the robotic arms, " We would have wished to assist you Midoriya! Please we are here for you so don't hesitate to tell us if something is wrong!"

At that exact moment Izuku wanted to tell them everything; his father's abuse, the voice in his head, the urge to cut. Everything. But as Uraraka once again let him go the need to tell them had passed. 

Why would you tell them anyway? The voice had returned with new torments. They only pity you.Shut up, Izuku replied.

The three of them began to make their way to the training grounds.

"Oh! Deku-kun! You would not believe what happened today! Aizawa-sensei didn't show up! I mean he ALWAYS shows up! Even after the USJ attack he showed up. He must have injured himself. No he would have turned up even if someone had carved his heart out! HE MUST BE DEAD!!!"