Chapter Three

The doors opened.

Relieved, Jupiter and Wolfie heaved a sigh and headed out, as long as was everything who'd survived. Jupiter noticed some slashes and bleeding spots on some people, and realized they had escaped into dorms after being attacked.

Jupiter and Wolfie headed to the uniform room to get a new mask, since they threw their old ones away. Then they went to the melon tree to get new melons just as the nurses made their announcements. They ate their melons and each grabbed another melon as well.

"Morning! I hope everyone had an amazing nighttime sleep! Head to the cafeteria to be served your morning meal! We will be having Roasted Flamingo, freshly caught from the wild to be served a soy holy breakfast!"

As the other nurse made an announcement to the newcomers, Jupiter and Wolfie headed over to the cafeteria with the others and sat at the tables closest to the kitchen door to be one of those served first. The nurses soon came out of the kitchens to serve the dishes, and then again Jupiter and Wolfie took the dishes and went off, saving them. They also deposited their empty plates from the night before into the nearest trash bin in the cafeteria.

Suddenly as they went out to the balcony, Jupiter's vision started to blur. It blurred out everything and started to turn brighter and Jupiter yelled out in shock, and Wolfie had to hold on to Jupiter to prevent Jupiter from falling over. Her visions blurred out for a minute before dimming and coming back to focus.

"What's going on with me?" Jupiter cried out.

"Ah, Blur," Wolfie gasped, "It means you are soy possessed and is a step to becoming a spider or an unholy cannibal!"

Jupiter reached for her Holy Water but Wolfie stopped her.

"Don't, save it for later. Drink it tonight during dinner," Wolfie said.

"Alright," Jupiter sighed.

They continued with the activities the nurses provided. Before the Holy Water shipment they were going for a melon picking contest that lasted for an hour with the prize going for the person who picked the most melons. Wolfie ended up winning with 15 melons, and she a got a free extra Jellyfish dish, a spare mask and Holy Water. After Jupiter got her second Holy Water during the shipment the nurses opened up the Nursery for those who were sick. Wolfie and Jupiter ended up not being sick so they ate their melons and got new ones.

Soon it was nighttime, and the nurses announced once again.

"Oh my! Look at the time!" A male nurse said, "It is time for a quick dinner as we are running late on time before bed! Head to the cafeteria!"

Wolfie frowned.

"Sometimes nurses can be a bit out of time at some point," Wolfie muttered as they set off for the cafeteria. Again they took the closer tables, quickly got their Tilapia and Mango dish, and rushed to the dorms. It was harder to find a free dorm, as Jupiter realized that people decided to skip dinner upon the nurse's announcement and decided to head to the dorms already.

"Come on.." Wolfie growled.

Suddenly the lights flickered off, and Jupiter was plunged into darkness.