Chapter Fifteen

"Ah! Newcomers! Welcome! I hope the journey here didn't tire you out! Please head to the room to your left to get dressed into the proper attire and head to the cafeteria for our holy breakfast to the start of your first day!"

It had been another six years, since two girls escaped from the island of the Sanatorium and drifted back to their home. The announcing nurse turned around from the counter to prepare breakfast, and indeed you would see Jupiter herself, now older, in her nurse uniform and megaphone. She smiled and headed up the stairs and into the kitchen, to prepare her favourite breakfast Tilapia and Mango and serve it to the patients. She glanced at Wolfie, who was waiting for the chef to prepare the dishes.

When the Nurse Application form went around their town six years after they drifted back to their own island, Jupiter and Wolfie immediately signed up, and then they heard they were accepted and headed to the Sanatorium as fast as they could, on the special Nurses Zipline. They will now live their life in the Sanatorium until they retired from their Torium Nanny rank, but right now they are still the Torium Trainee, new nurses, but they were doing great and expects to be promoted to Torium Carer soon.

They kept a Walkie-Talkie which was called 'Discord' which the nurses use to communicate with each other privately and keep up to date with the latest announcements from the Divine Sister Valindra.

Jupiter and Wolfie were glad to be back. Nobody knows about their history with the Sanatorium six years ago, and they will always remember their crazy adventure on this island.

But at this moment, Jupiter decides not to mention it. It seemed like a miracle that she was still alive right now.

Thank god.