5

Kelly's POV

"Babe!" I yelled out but didn't get a response. He must be out.

"Hello Kelly." I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time.

"Roy?"

Grayson's POV

"Sissy?"

"Yes Ahmad?"

"When is mommy coming home?"

"I don't know baby." I was currently catching up on some of my homework when I heard a knock on my door.

"Ahmad, you and Lei go upstairs and don't come out until I get you." They ran upstairs and I heard their door lock.

I grabbed my dad's gun walking towards the door. I quickly unlocked it pointing my gun to the person standing in front of me only to see my mother and grandmother.

"Hell no. What do y'all want? If you want money, I don't have it cause somebody took it all." I said looking my mother dead in her eye.

"Can we talk?" My mother asked, I seen that she was serious. So I let them in.

"Wassup? This the second time you came home, so what?" I said getting straight to it.

"I wanna stay. Forreal this time." I didn't mean to but I laughed hard as fuck seeing that I heard that one too many times. But I stopped when she didn't move an inch.

"Oh you forreal?" Hell nah!

"No! You are not going to mess up my babies life liked you messed up mines."

"Please GrayGray!" She begged.

"You don't get to call me that. Why all of sudden you wanna come back? I told you I don't got no money."

"No. I just wanna start over please." I seen she was serious, deep down I don't want to but I can't help it. I love her. After all the shit she's put me through I still will do anything to help her.

"Fine. But if you mess up they're life I swear you're done." I said walking away but then stopped.

"Why are you here?" I asked my grandmother

"Matter fact. I don't care you don't get a second chance get the fuck out my house."

I went to me and my siblings room, I knocked on the door letting them they could come out. They shot out, nosey asses heard her voice.

"MOMMYYYYY!!"

"Hey babies!!"

I don't know what's up but hopefully I made the right decision.

Rihanna's POV

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I showed him the test.

"Babe I'm so sorry. We could always try again." He said comforting me.

"Is something wrong with me? Why can't I get pregnant?"

"No love. There's nothing wrong with you. You're perfect. Its just not in God's plan yet. We'll get there I promise." He said kissing my forehead while I cried in his chest.

Solange's POV

"Julez chill out. Its just a game."

"Ma its not just a game. Its 2k21."

"I really don't care." I said with a straight face that made him even more mad. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Boy here. I already got it for you." I said handing him the damn game.

"AHHHHH THANKS MA!!" He screamed kissing my cheek then running off to the game room.

"Whatever." I laughed. I walked into my husband's office seeing him ending his call.

"Who was that?"

"Jerry. He was telling me the plans for next month." Alan said.

"Mhmm. So when do you wanna tell Julez and our family?"

"Really Solo not tonight." He sighed.

"When Alan cause I'm tired of hiding. You said you wanna work this out but a separation will help us."

"Why you want this separation so bad? Huh? You fucking another nigga?" No the fuck he didn't.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN ASKED THAT?"

"CAUSE IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST FUCKING TIME!! I'M TIRED TOO PIAGET BUT YOU NEVER CONSIDERED MY FUCKING FEELINGS." He yelled slamming his fist in the desk.

"You know what I'll do a favor since you want this to end so bad." He slid his ring off and walked out with me following him.

"What are you doing Alan?" I asked.

"What it look like? I'm giving you what you been asking for." He was packing his clothes.

"Alan okay look I'm sorry I may have overreacted but you don't need to do that."

"Baby I've been empty inside since the first time you cheated. But I loved you, hell I still do and I don't plan on stopping but you gotta meet me halfway. And you're not trying to hear me, so hear this... I want a divorce." And with that he left. Leaving me dumbfounded.

———//———//———//———//———//———

Read, Comment, Vote