8

Didn't Proofread

Beyoncé's POV

"How do you plan on taking in Grayson, Lei, and Ahmad? I mean Bey were not their guardian nor are we their next to kin." Jay asked.

"I'mma see if I can get parental rights from their grandmother. She's the only person that have rights over them and I want them home before Lei is discharged." I said putting on some shoes.

I was meeting Katherine at a diner that I had cleared. I wanted- no scratch that I needed the kids home with me. The family loves them, I love them, I can give them that home that they needed.

"You going now? Cause if that's the case I need to go too."

"No Jay. Just because everything happened doesn't mean I changed my mind."

"So you really want a divorce?" Divorce ringed in my head. I never thought I would get a divorce, honestly I don't know what I want.

"I don't know Shawn. But I do know is I don't wanna talk about it." I said walking out the door.

As I was in the car I thought about my life and how its about to change. Taking in 3 more kids is a hard task, especially since the oldest is 15 years old. And on top of that me and Shawn is going through it, like words can't explain how hurt and angry I am. Shit! To double that I'm starting to work on another album.

I pulled up to this diner and lemme tell ya they got some BOMB ASS FOOD!! You already know my fatass had to come through cause its no way in hell that I'm finna spend some money on this bitch Kathy.

"Hello Beyoncé. So why did you and Grayson blow up my phone?" See nasty bitch.

"Well if you would cancel ya ugly ass attitude then I will tell you."

"Ugh! Ma'am I'm busy and you're wasting my time."

"Bitch first of all ya ass finna go back flipping burgers at McDonald's don't play with me. Second.." I took a deep breath before saying this next thing.

"Tina passed away two days ago." Since I wasn't facing her I turned my head seeing tears fill her eyes.

Soon enough them tears fell down her cheeks. Even though she's mean and bitter, she's a broken soul. I think that this news broke her even more.

"I'm so sorry. She died protecting Lei and Ahmad." My cracked a bit and I felt a burning sensation in my throat.

"I'm sorry, Tina and the kids were getting better and then this happened. No matter what that was still your daughter." I said crying a bit.

She broke down crying. I went to her side hugging her, I can't say I know how she feels and I never wanna experience this type of pain.

"I'm so sorry Katherine."

"What about the kids?" She asked

"That's the third thing I wanna talk to you about. I would like the kids to stay with me permanently." She didn't even move or flinch.

"Where do I sign? I know you have the paperwork." She was indeed right but why would she give up so easily?

"Here but you don't even wanna get to know them?"

"When I had Ahmad he stayed with my closest friend in NC, I just provided for him. But then I lost my job so I sent him to Grayson." A part of me wanna slap her ass.

"Just sign the paper." I said rolling my eyes.

She signed the paper and quickly left but before she did she said this.