16

Grayson's POV

"LEI STOP CHASING RUMI!" I was currently running around trying to put my siblings to sleep.

My mom left went to the studio and my dad went left with Uncle TyTy and Uncle Meek. THEY LEFT ME WITH THESE BADASS KIDS!! UGHHHH! I guess this my punishment.

"Blue I swear to God if you throw that vase I will give you a personal ass whooping." I said highly frustrated.

"Ohhhhhhh Taj said a bad wordddddd!!" Ahmad said yelling.

"Ahmad you and Sir need to-" before I could finish my sentence I heard the vase break. You would think I was the damn devil the way my eyes turned black.

"That's it." I said to myself.

"EVERYBODY GETCHO ASS UPSTAIRS NOW! AND DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF." I must've scared them cause Blue grabbed Sir and they all ran upstairs to Blue's room.

"AND WHEN MAMA GET HOME Y'ALL GETTING YA ASS BEAT." I heard tears from downstairs.

I need a blunt.

I found myself in the storage room looking at my moms picture. She wasn't always bad. It was just when she did get bad, it got really bad.

"God I miss you mommy." I sighed putting the picture back.

I came across another picture with my mom, my dad and Alex. My skinned crawled thinking about him.

I put everything back and slept my day away after seeing the kids sleep.

Therapy

"Hi Grayson." She smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Doctor Rashad." I smiled

"So I was thinking we move forward from our last session

"So I was thinking we move forward from our last session." She sighed taking off her glasses

"Honey I think it's time we talk about your rape." I was too tired to put up a fight so I nodded agreeing with her.

"Take your time honey."

I took a deep breath and looked outside to the rainy day.

"April 16, 2015. A Saturday I'll never forget."

"Mommy why do I have to go to Uncle Alex's place?" I huffed.

"Because your Grandmother is there and she wants to see you and Ahmad. Baby, I know it's hard but just do it for me hm?" I slowly nodded my head.

The drive to his place was dreadful and long, I felt like jumping out of the moving car and running away. Alex gave me a very weird vibe, I didn't trust him at all. But my mom ask and at the time I was willing to do anything for her cause she was my mom.

"Okay baby. I'll be back to get you tomorrow, watch out for your little brother alright?"

"Okay mommy." She smiled then kissed my forehead and she sent me and Ahmad on our way.

The day was pretty chill, we watched movies, ate pizza, I mean my grandmother was even nice to me. I thought everything was everything. That was until nighttime. All hell broke loose.

I felt someone open my door, at first I thought it was Ahmad cause he usually come sleeps in my bed. So I thought nothing of it. That was until I heard the door lock.

My eyes shot open before I could even get the chance to scream he place his hands over my mouth. He had everything planned out cause the bastard had duck tape in his hands.

He quickly taped my mouth shut and took off his pants, he took snatched my shorts off and stuck his fingers inside me. In and out, in and out, in and out. He kept going roughly.

He stuck his dick inside me pumping in and out of me quickly. I screamed out for help but my screams were muffled. He slapped me a couple times before he came. Thank God he pulled out. But did he stop? No. He went again.

He went so hard I bled everywhere, the second time he did cum in me. I felt sick to my stomach. I was crying out for my grandmother but she never heard me.

Once he left I called my daddy who was out of town and he sent his people to come get me and Ahmad. He hopped on the first plane home. My mom eventually came home that morning with my favorite foods but I never ate.

I remember her telling my Dad "At least we don't have to worry about her getting pregnant, she haven't had her period yet." Next thing I know my mom was screaming for my Dad to come back. He grabbed his gun and was going to kill Alex.

Alex just so happened to be on our porch when my Dad opened the door, everything happened so fast. A car rolled up shot up my Dad and I thought Alex too but I guess I was wrong.

"That day forever changed my life."

———————————————————————————

I know long overdue but stress is a bitch. Anywaysssss 2021 yayyyy🥳. I hope y'all been safe.