10

Didn't Proofread

Beyoncé's POV

"She still haven't came out?" I heard from behind me.

"No. Jay I don't know what to do. She's been in there for a week. Barely eating. What if something is seriously wrong." I began to tear up. My baby haven't came out her room since the funeral, its been a whole week since.

"Hey. She just need time to heal, that's it. And our job is to be there for her."

"You're right but Jay... the kids miss her. I miss her. I just want my baby back." I cried into Jay's shirt not knowing what to do.

"I know baby.. I miss her too but she gotta heal on her own time. That can take days, weeks, months, even years. We just gotta stand by her side when she's ready." I nodded going downstairs to tend to my other kids.

"Hey babies what are y'all doing?" Sir and Rumi walked over to me lifting their arms meaning they wanted to sit in my lap.

"Somebody's sleepy." I giggled

"Mommy I wanna sleep." Rumi yawned

"Yea I think we all do. Come on babies nap time." I put all the kids in their bed then headed to mines.

I thought about Gray. I can't say I understand her anger and pain but I can say that I'm here for her. If I could take the pain away then I would quicker than a heartbeat but I can't.

Nicki's POV

"Mommy?" My daughter asked

"Yes baby?"

"Where is daddy?" I froze at the question because I didn't know myself.

"He's out of town baby. He'll be home soon.... I hope." I said mumbling the last part

"Oh okay... can we play?"

"Sure baby."

As I played with my daughter I heard the door open.

"DADDYYYYYYY!!" Kailee took off running to Meek

"Ugh! What's up babygirl? How's daddy's baby?"

"Good! Where you was?" That's my girl question his trifling ass.

"Daddy had to go on a business trip babe. But I'm back." Lying ass dog.

I rolled my eyes walking towards our bedroom, I heard Meek following me.

"What Robert?"

"I'm sorry. I've been acting like an ass, Its a lot going on but I shouldn't have took it out on you. And that's not an excuse for cheating. I know I put you through hell, and I wanna fix that."

"I don't think you can fix it." I walked off tending to Kailee.

A/N: If you've ever been suicidal or have those thoughts then I highly recommend you skip this part. I've been where you are so I know how hard it is. Again if you've been suicidal then this part you NEED to skip this may be triggering. Back to the story.

Grayson's POV

*Play song*

Numb//
unable to think, feel, or react normally because of something that shocks or upsets you

Yeahhhh so lets just say I haven't been in the best of moods.

I haven't left my room in weeks. Thank the Lord I have a full bathroom in here cause I don't feel like talking to anyone. I don't feel nothing anymore.