6

Beyoncé's POV

Jay said he needed to talk to me. Said it was urgent. Literally its 2 o'clock in the morning.

"What is it Jay?" I said sheepishly

"Babe you love me right?" What kinda shit is this.

"Jay you already know the answer to that. Just spit out whatever you gon say so I can go back to sleep." I said slightly irritated.

"You remember Jaz-"

"I told you that bitch name is not to be said in my house. Why the fuck would I wanna remember that hoe?" I said now fully awake.

"Yesterday when you're out, she came by here and-"

"That bitch came to my house while my kids were here?" I said calmly as possible.

"Did you let her in?" I really hope I don't have to beat his ass with a bat again.

"Yes-"

Before he could respond I punched him dead in his mouth. I seen him dip hard and blood gushing out his mouth. I definitely didn't realize I hit him that hard but I'm too pissed right now. Not only did he let the bitch that almost ruin our marriage in MY HOUSE. But the fact that MY KIDS were in the house and probably not far from them.

"Bey baby please. Chill. Let me explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT COREY? HUH? HOW YOU LET THAT TOM & JERRY LOOKIN ASS SLUT IN MY HOUSE. WHILE MY KIDS WERE HERE. ARE YOU OUT YO RABBIT ASS MIND?"

"Baby she's pregnant." He said so soft that a mouse couldn't even hear it but I did.

I stood there with tears in my eyes looking at the man I married. The man I'm madly in love with. The father of my kids. I looked at him with disgust written all over my face.

"How many months?" I asked

"6 months." Which is around the time they slept together

"I told you what would happen if this happened again. You remember?"

"Yeah but baby-"

"I won't need this." I said giving him the ring.

"I will always love you Shawn but I don't think I have love left for you."

Grayson's POV

I walked down the hallway tryna to get to my 1st period before I was late, but my bestfriends stopped me.

Kingston🔽

Amir🔽

"GRAYYYYYY!" King yelled jumping on me

"Kingston get yo heavy ass off me. Mir get ya brotha." I said tryna push him off me.

"Uhn Uhn that's all y'all." He said laughing. King eventually let go so I could hug Mir.

"Wassam baby thug." He said hugging me. Ugh! he smelled so good.

"Hi." I said blushing at my nickname. We literally stood there staring at eachother.

"Okay you lil love thots lets get to class." We heard King say.

"Bitch." I said laughing. We walked to class right on time.

After School

"Sooooooo?"

"What Mir?" I said chuckling.

"Wanna hang out today?"

"What about King?"

"He's going out with his new hoe." I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause swear my bestie got a different dude every week.

"I would but I gotta work." When I said that he face frowned up.

"Gray you always working. I told you me and King will help you with Lei and Ahmad."

"No thank you. But this weekend I'm off, I heard 'Queen & Slim' was good." I said flashing a smile instantly getting a smile back.

"Ight Imma take you up on that baby thug! I guess I'm third wheeling tonight."

"Sorry!" I said chuckling.

I walked across the street getting Lei and Ahmad early since once again I don't have a babysitter and my mom supposedly working whatever that means.

"Hey Lisa I'm here to get Leigh and Ahmad Stone."

"Umm I'm sorry Grayson but they didn't come to school today. I thought maybe you were sick or they was sick and didn't bring them. But they never came to school."

"Wait! So my moms didn't bring them to school?!" Lisa shook her head and I swear I felt sick.

I rushed home calling my mom but she wasn't answering. I busted through the door not seeing my mom or the twins. Their rooms were made up letting me know they didn't even come home. I felt my world starting to crumble, everything started spinning. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I called Bey but she didn't answer either.

"FUCK!!" I screamed flipping the glass nightstand.

"God don't take them from me. Please." I said breaking down.

I called Mir and King and immediately drove over there.

Narrator's POV

"Grayson! Baby!" Amir picked up Grayson hugging her tightly.

"I don't know where they are!" She cried in his chest

"I know I know King is trying." He comfort her.

"I know where they are." They heard.

"Where?!"

"The hospital."

———//———//———//———//———//———

I know this kinda boring but y'all I been out all day and I'm tired asfc😭

Read, Comment, Vote