15

Beyoncé POV

I heard whimpers that immediately woke me out of my sleep. I jumped out of my bed following the sound of the small cries and I soon realized which one of my babies it was.

"Gray?" I whispered softly. She was having a bad dream, she tossed and turned until I wrapped my arms around her.

"Please. NO!" She tried squirming out of my arms more so fighting. I shook her gently, she was scaring me.

"Baby open your eyes its just me Gray." She finally opened them and tears filled her big brown eyes.

"Mama-" I shush her and just held her as she balled her eyes out.

After a good 15 minutes she was slowly falling back to sleep, I laid her back down and went back to my room.

Not even 5 minutes later, I heard her walk in my room. I knew it was her from the cocoa butter smell.

"Hop in honey." I said lifting the sheets up. She got in and immediately cuddled up to me.

Grayson's POV

I woke up to an empty bed I seen my Mother's spot was empty, but my nose was filled with the smell of food. She must've gotten food delivered cause Lord knows that woman can't cook not even if her life depended on it.

"You think she'll be mad if we jump on her?" I heard my little sister Leigh ask. Why the hell does this little girl like jumping on people?

"Yes she'll be mad Lei, what kinda question is that?" I heard Blue giggle.

"What y'all doing?" I said. I heard all their little feet run to a room and somebody scream abort the mission, everybody think they some saints them little shits bad as fuck.

I went to my room to handle my morning routine and hygiene. That's what I'm big on is hygiene, like I'mma whole hygiene freak.

I cut on some music and immediately my room got filled with Pretty Wings by Maxwell.

There was a knock on my door and it revealed my mother.

"Baby there's someone who wants to see you." She stepped to the side and my heart dropped to my ass as I seen Amir.

"I'll give you two some time to talk." Once she left I could barely get a word out before he pulled me into his warm embrace and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck opening my mouth a little wider just enough for him to stick his tongue inside. His hands traveled down to my ass and he slightly squeezed it causing me to let a moan slip.

He pulled back and looked me in my eyes while holding my waist tight.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, do you understand?" He said with all the base in the fucking world. I swear my pussy got so wet and it throbbed heavily, He could push me on the bed now and fuck the shit out of me and I wouldn't even put up a fight.

"Yes baby." I said biting my lip.

"I need you baby." He said with his head in my neck kissing on it softly. I moaned softly not trying to make a lot of noise. The things this boy does to me.

"Baby." I moaned repeatedly. His fingers traveled down my breasts, stomach, now in my panties. He traced around my pussy feeling my wetness, teasing me.

"Don't tease me baby." He stuck his fingers inside me going at a slow but steady pace.

Now this isn't the first time me and Amir have had an encounter of intimacy. I guess you can say we're "friends with benefits that love each other with a passion" I love Amir dearly to my heart but I've always been scared to love due to my personal issues, but Amir doesn't care about that. Each day he shows me how to love and I just can't deny him.