13

Didn't Proofread
Grayson's POV

"Come on sweetie, wake up." I thought this was all just a bad dream until I seen my dead mother's face.

"So this isn't a dream?"

"Unfortunately no sweetie but you'll return home soon." She smiled making me return the gesture.

"How long I've been here?" When I asked that her smile dropped.

"Up here two days. Down there you been in a coma for 2 months. After Amir came to see you, you got worked up and that cause your body to get overwhelmed which slipped you in a coma. And up here it caused you to sleep." I couldn't even cry. I cried all my tears, I just wanted to go home.

"You will baby. I promise." I looked at her confused then remembered she can hear my thoughts.

"Where's dad?"

"He's busy. Its just me and you today."

"Can I see them?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course, just look down." She swiped her hands in the clouds and I looked down seeing everybody sad. The kids looked fine and so did Jay but Bey, she looked horrible. She looked like she haven't slept in days.

"That's because she haven't. She at least gets 30 mins of sleep but that's it then she go visit you."

"I caused this?" I repeated that and my mom put her hand on my shoulder.

"No. You were just at your breaking point. Its some things that you'll understand when you go back but as of right now you can see that you're the light that keeps them bright." She softly smiled.

"When can I go back?"

"Tonight. I worked out your situation so you can go back early." My eyes lit up while joy shot through my body. I jumped into my mama's arms hugging her tightly.... Thank you

"You're welcome baby." She smiled.

"Come on we got a heartfelt day." We walked over to some house that I didn't recognize.

"Why are we-"

"Shhhh. Look." She pointed towards the house and I seen my dad, well a younger version.

"Ms. Katherine is she going to be okay?!" My dad yelled.

"Yes boy. She's just gonna feel some pain, its birth for God's sake." My grandmother said rolling her eyes.

"Will you too stop! AND GET THIS DAMN CHILD OUTTA ME!!" My mother screamed to the top of her lungs.

"Babygirl we gotta wait until the-"

"She's here!" My dad yelled.

"Yes! Sorry I'm late. Your mom think its time to push."

"PLEASE GET HER OUTTA ME!" My mom cried in pain.

"Okay. I need to see... Yup, its time. On three give me a big push." She instructed.

"1....2....3 push." My mom pushed with ease. Then I seen me as a baby.

"Here's your babygirl." The doctor handed me over to my mom and she seem to be in awe.

"Hi baby. I'm your mommy."

"I did not need to see you giving birth. That's just nasty." She laughed as I fake gagged.

"Well at least I know you'll wait to have kids." She laughed.

"Why are we at the hospital?" My mom completely ignored my question and just continued to look down.

"Right on time." My dad said. Wait. When he get here?

"It's nighttime baby. Meaning its time for you to go home." My mom said. Wait! No!

"You'll be okay. Remember to fight for your happiness, when you do that we'll be right by you side fighting with you." My dad said kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye my love. Take this, so you'll know when we're there." She place her cross necklace on me.

"Continue making us proud. We love you." They said together.

"I love y'all too." I hugged them but they faded away and suddenly I fell into a deep sleep.

Beyoncé's POV

"Bey baby. Look." I turned to what Shawn was pointing at and I couldn't believe it.

"Ugh. Wher-" She started coughing and I jumped up grabbing her some water so she soothe her throat.

"Oh my gosh babygirl!" I hugged her not tight though. When I came back up I noticed she had something around her neck. It was a necklace. The same necklace that was on her mother's at the funeral. How?

"Ma. Where's the kids?"

"I just called Mama Tina, she's on her way up here with them." She smiled.

"I'm sorry that I did this." She frowned.

"Its okay baby." I said running my hand over her cheek.

"No its not. I tried to push my problem back but it just got worse. But I'm willing to get help now, please?" I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Of course babygirl." Shawn said.

"We love you baby." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I love y'all too mama, daddy."

———————————————————————
I know this was kinda short but its late where I'm at😭. And I know I've been gone but its a lot goin on. My godmama getting married so I had to get a dress and shit😑 And my moms moving so yeah😩🤍 sorry y'all!

Read, Comment, Vote