11

Didn't Proofread

Previously on 'All Falls Down'

"I DON'T NEED SAVING! I NEED Y'ALL."

"JAY CALL 911!"

"Come on. Don't die on me!"

Beeeeeeeep.

Beyoncé's POV

"Beyoncé." I heard. I looked up seeing Kelly, Tim, Solange, Alan, Rihanna, Drake, Nicki, Meek, Mama, and Richard.

"Mama!" I ran into my mother's arm crying.

"I'm so so sorry baby. But she'll be alright."

"Well how is she?" Tim asked. Pretty much me, Solo, and Kelly were in distraught. I mean we known Grayson since she was 8, we watched her grow up to this beautiful young lady. I can't lose her.

"We don't know yet. The doctors are still in there with her." Jay answered.

"She was so cold and pale. She barely had a pulse, she had white foam coming out her mouth. I can't lose her mama. That's my baby." I cried. Remembering finding her in her tub.

2 hours ago

"Beybey?" Lei called out. Lei was doing better, she still have slight chest pains and having a little problem breathing long breathes but the doctor said thats normal since the bullet was cm away from her heart. And since her chest is so tiny. But she's going to doctor every two weeks and making much progress.

As for Ahmad him and Lei are going to therapy. Their too young to hold that pain to themselves, and surprisingly their opening up. Its just Grayson. She's taking her mother's death the hardest, which I can't say I understand but I just know something isn't right.

"Yes baby?"

"I think something wrong with GrayGray. She keeps screaming and her door is unlocked."

"Huh? What is she saying baby?" I said walking over to my 4 year old.

"Well she umm.."

"Just take your time baby." I really needed her to tell me something because I really hope Gray didn't do anything she would regret.

"She kept saying she was sorry to mommy and daddy. Then she said she have to do this to be with them and then it got quiet."

"Oh my gosh baby go back to Blue's room with your siblings and stay in there okay?"

"Yes ma'am." She ran off and so did I. I ran straight to Jay's office.

"Jay I think Gray is in trouble." I cried.

"What?"

"I don't know come on." I ran upstairs to Grayson's room busted through her door walking to her bathroom.

"JAY CALL 911!" I screamed seeing my baby weak.

"Come on baby. Stay with me." I bent down trying to hear a heartbeat while feeling her wrist. She barely had a pulse and her heartbeat was faint.

Present

"Family of Grayson Stone." The doctor called out.

We stood up and I rushed towards her.

"You are?" She asked politely.

"Grayson's Mother." When I said that the doctor's mood changed. Her whole posture changed, I just knew something happened.