#2

Kelly's pov.
By the familiar sound of the tambourine, i knew it was time for morning devotion.

I got up from bed, with my arms clasped together i said "good morning jesus". It was an habit i learnt from my mom to always do in the morning. lazily, i picked up my phone to check for important messages. Smiling obnoxiously at the "justgirls" group chat ella created somedays ago.

it seemed like a silly idea at that time, but of recent, it had been very active as there was always something to gist about.

I was on so many funny groups, like the one mom created for the family. it was so awkward since it was just my mom and i, my dad was late and i was an only child, i wondered, what would happen if one day  mom comes online and sees...kelly left.
Ah, i'll never hear the end of it.

Anyways, the "just girls" group chat seemed to be very active. I tapped it open. Ella typed about gisting us on something awesome during  break  time. Trust ella to keep her and naomi  in  suspense, oh well, this can wait.

I quickly  wore  my  flip flops and walked to the sitting room, I loved being the one to take morning songs as i had a very lovely voice i was proud of.

Ella's pov
I could barely pay  attention  in class, my mind was on how to reply jimmy's chat. Should i be casual, or give him the "do i know you" card. But this is jimmy we are talking about.

i wondered how he got my number in the first place, what if he ask me to be his girlfriend, chai, isabella o  ordinary hi and you  are already thinking  about  dating  him.

I really need my girls advice on this  one. I imagined how awkward it would  be if i ran into him now, when i hadn't replied yet. Well, sooner or later i'll have to reply to his text.

Finally the bell rang for break time. I gathered my books, shoving them under the desk as i walked outside the class. So sure most of the guys were staring at my behind; they do that sometimes, its so disgusting. Some even let me know they are looking.

Well, for a 16year old, i grew really fast; i could fake for a 20 year old girl and you'll believe it. I was such a contrast to my friend kelly who you could almost mistake for a boy. Tho she was very beautiful, and naomi. Well, she was always jovial, but of recent had become  very  reserved. 

Come  to  think of it, she didn't reply my messages even tho she  read them, which  was  unlike  her. Oh well, when we all see i'll bring  it up.

I smiled as i thought of how kelly, Naomi and I met in primary school and had been friends since then. I was just a few steps into the hall way when someone tapped me by my shoulder from behind.  I wondered who it was, and then realisation hit me.
i knew the smell of that perfume anywhere

Oh no...

I turned around to see jimmy, and he had a serious look.  I could feel the tears already forming in my eyes.

I'm dead.....