#12

Naomi's pov
Naomi: Babe how far, have you heard from Ella

Kelly: No o, she hasn't replied my chat

Naomi: Nawa for this girl

I stretched a bit on my bed. Today was Saturday and since I didn't do any house chores, I could stay in bed all day, chat and sleep as much as i wanted.

I sighed to the thought of Kelly always telling me that I'm spoilt. Right now, as my people would say, I just want to relax and be taken "kiarov".

Bringing my attention back to my phone, i replied kelly.

Naomi: Babe just chill, let her calm down you know say her blood too dey hot(she gets offended easily.)

But really tho, all this fight was because of one boy. I remembered when my mom asked me who I liked and i said jimmy. But in reality i actually didn't like anyone at all. Dont get me wrong, yes, i liked Jimmy, but he was always around girls and knowing myself, i would get too jealous so i just had to let him go.

Suddenly i heard foot steps approaching. I immediately knew it was my mom; by the familiar fragrance of her expensive perfume which she never let me touch.

I quickly slid my phone under my blanket and layed my head back on the bed, doing my best to hide all physical evidence that i was awake. Why? you might ask.

There is this thing about moms, they cannot see you idle or just "chilling" in the morning as a teenager, especially if you're a girl. Rest was not in their dictionary, you must always be working and even if you are done with your house chores, they will create one for you. And for me, since I had maids and househelps, i would have to go watch chef tunde while he cooks or clean up her already sparkling room. The only escape was if I was still sleeping, hence my acting skills.

Few minutes later I could sense her presence already in my room, had she fallen for my tricks?
She drew closer to my bed and called my name in a low tone just to be sure .

Dont laugh, don't laugh. I kept repeating over amd over in my head as i did my best to hold a smile already forming on my face. Few moments later, I could no longer sense her presence anymore.

I leaned back up on my king sized bed, relaxing my back the extra soft vertical foam on the head of my bed .

Whoever made my bed must have been a pro, he or she knew the right material to use. Anyways, i felt accomplished, i should consider going into acting when I'm older.

I picked up my phone again from the bed , kelly was already going crazy in my DM

Kelly: Babe where are you

Kelly: Answer me na you know I will soon go and do my chores

Kelly: Naomi ooooooooooooo

Naomi: Mama calm down na lol my mumsi was just in my room

I switched over to instagram .
Well I can always chat up kelly, let me stalk my childhood celebrity Jace Norman also know as "Henry danger" in the nickloeden series. Almost every girl I know also had a crush on this guy, like he was so cute but now that he is older, he wasn't fine anymore again; but I still liked him even with that. I smiled as i fantasied about he and I together, It sent butterflies down my spine.

I suddenly noticed that the house seemed more noisy than usually; which was weird because no one actually talks this loud or make this much noise, except when my dad was back. Wait ... Was my dad back ?
I quickly jumped off my bed and raced for the sitting room.