#17

Kelly's pov
Saturdays at the ochonogor's residence was peaceful and quiet. Mom did her thing and I did mine.

I had tried getting across to Ella but to no avail. Her number was going through but she wasn't picking up.
Atleast she had been found and that was all that mattered.

I was tired of sleeping all day but i was too lazy to get out of bed. What i needed now was pampering, enough food, snacks and the new series my girls were going crazy for "The king eternal monarch" which features the love of my life lee min ho.

I picked up my phone to check for new notifications. Of all the people to chat me up this morning, that juwon boy was in my DM. Ever since that day he has been trying to apologise but I wasn't even going to hear it. Imagine using me to shoot shots at my friend. who does that?  point of correction, juwon does that.

Mtcheww.... I sighed as I archived his chat, I wasn't going to let this one spoil my Saturday abeg. I turned over, leaning my body to my side.

I smiled to myself as I remember that  this Saturday is valendatory service for SS3 set and i would be singing a duet with Jimmy.

If only I could control how I felt.  I knew he was taken by my best friend but everytime I thought of him i felt butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't help it. It was like my life wasn't even real to me unless he's there and he's in it and I'm sharing it with him.

Wow, did i really just think that? Was I in love with Jimmy ?....or was it just movies making my emotions all over the place. I get emotional alot especially after watching a romantic movie or novel. But if so, then why was jimmy always the only one I ever fantasised about? There had to be an atom of truth in it.

I picked up my big bible from my drawer. I was going to cast and bind every thing I was feeling right now till I was older. But before  i could begin my prayer warrior journey, my mom walked into my room all dressed up in her usual outing attire like she was going for a party.

She observed me, wondering what was going through that head of mine.

"Mom get out of my room!" Well I couldn't say that so i just yelled "Mom!" Instead.

"Sorry my dear" she sat on my bed bringing out her phone, she began lamenting.

"I want to call iya Tobi, but my phone is saying memory full, please clear space. Shey you will help me ?"

I sighed and reached for her phone.

"Mummy, I've showed you before, It means your space is full "

I took the phone and headed over to settings to clear any unneeded app.

"My daughter, I heard they are now hacking people's phone o and kidnapping children"

"Mummy na!" I rolled my eyes again, she was about to start her sermons again. She can be over protective sometimes

"Ah, don't talk like that o, Please don't give stranger your number o, shey you know It's only you that God gave me "

I knew it was an argument I couldn't win so I just replied with the usual ... "yes ma".

Finally i was done. I handed over her phone but it seems she wasn't done with me.
"Thank you my dear, come and lock the door"
Grudgly I followed her downstairs, bolted the door and headed back to my room but no, that wasn't the end. I heard the bell ring again.

I got up, frustrated. I knew it was my mom again. She must have forgotten something. Whenever she goes out, she always forgets either her purse or phone or something.

I wondered what it was this time and true to my words, she was the one.

"Ejoor my husband, please help me to bring my purse from my bed"

I was annoyed but she called me by my pet name, alas my weakness...

I quickly ran up to her room and got her purse. On the way  back i thought of how to tease her about her forgetfulness, but I got back to the shock of my life.

My mom was going through my phone, WhatsApp to be precise. Gosh,  I must have left it open on the chair when i went to her room. Oh well, I had nothing to hide, I was as clean as they come, a good girl.

Suddenly my heart grew cold. Unless she sees my chat with reginald then I'm totally finished. And as if led by the "spirit".
She asked me "who is Reginald"
Before I could answer, she saw the one thing that could totally destroy me and how did I know? I could I could see it from the shock in her eyes.
"Eh!! Aye mi, naked pictures!! "

*** hi again guys, so I'm about to do something i see in movies, you know that moment when they show a crazy scene and then they do a throw back to explain what happened upto that point like 25 days earlier.... So I'm about to use that concept in the next chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and refer to someone.***